Introducing: Farm-a-Zaft Thursdays !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Good idea but you should have elaborated more and POSTED WITH MAIN

2. Idiot....

3. Lmao - why don't you wait until the are done with war to farm them?......yea didn't think so 

4.  bmann - you don't need blindfolded bandwagoners because you feel you have enough, or this one is too small? 

Good to see zombie is out of hospital 

5. Thursdays will be busy

6. Yup! It's that day again, Zaft Corporate would be a good clan to target today! :). How about the EB heroes??

7. Shut up dick head

8. Let's have it then 

9. Statless alt... And to say he wasted money on buying a pro pack  go back to your boar OP 

10. Join in osw if u won't to fight. Plz forgive my posting with statless alt. Happy kawing 

11. @hand of god

I like how you criticize the ZAFT faith leader, less than a week ago you were doing the same ****. Acting like your somebody

12. White HAZE u Butt HURT BABY... POST WITH MAIN COWARD...

13. you talken to him or me?

14. a farming we will go a farming will go hi ho the. derryo a farming we will go

15. This is just moronic. If anyone wants to farm zaft, and has the balls to do it, they don't need some dumbass event. don't post stupid **** like this in forums, it is nothing more than a waste of time...

~Psycho

16. phyco... zaft is like a clomerant hard to beat. a chalange. a big chalange aneyone dumd emough to attack on there own so be it

17. I am not really sure what to make of that...