Introducing: Farm-a-Zaft Thursdays !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Sep 26, 2013.

1. forgive. my spelling small keypad

2. as for zaft I'm shore well meet. on the field of battel one day then?

3. #HatterGonnaHate

To pathetic to actually spend time on.

4. no I wont be pinned that's been done I have a way to defeet that that's wy I still stand

5. Magic 14/15/0 assn np
    Come on hit back noob

6. Farm a zaft Thursdays? Why not dedicate a whole month to the them, October is farm a zaft month, please excuse me if I started a bit early

7. Is your nose always that brown op? Do try harder and I may just have to hang a car freshner from your nose lol Post with you main ah another anti zaft forum post.Can anyone else smell and hear the butthurt?

8. Looks like zafts no posting forums during war rule is going well 

9. What the heck?

Thats all i have to say

10. just got done. defending my kingdom to bad for them lol

11. just got done. defending my kingdom to bad for them lol

12. I just got done defending my kingdom to bad for them

13. Ahh come on zafties you have to admit it was pretty funny. Has osw killed all your sense of humor?

14. Is always curious, that all the haters come out to voice their crabby opinions with their statless alts when they think a clan, family or player is down.

When this fight is over, I wonder how many individual ZAFT haters will still be making these kind of threads?

Reminds me of guests in a clan that join in hitting a player in ca, then whine and cry when the fight is done and they have moved on and are still getting hit.

I hate guests who hit more than anything else in kaw. I make a point to never leave them alone. Ever.

15. Magic almost Fb assn p again. Come on and hit back since you are such a badass. Noob you are makin ZAFT look bad.

16. ok. bib you feel that I just won a farm war

17. ok I just won a farm war

18. Someone find his main please :lol: