Introducing: Farm-a-Zaft Thursdays !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I'm shocked to see any ZAFT members posting this thread though. Looks like ZAFT has changed. I was even more shocked that it was a leader chest thumping and not a member with little man complex acting tough. Whatever floats your boat though.

2. this thread is getting interesting
    cake anyone?

3. Ur in a osw with zaft? There not the same osw u know they different ones just because we are allied dont mean our osws are merged lol 

4. More enemies? Where? 

5. Lol magic

6. See, magic would be the typical noob I'd expect to let his clan go to his head.

7. Magic 15/15/0/p. ill be a target for you.

8. Wahahaha thx pulp u started smth u cant handle

9. Alaska I kept hitting you but never return hits... What you mean really?

10. zaft is legeondAry a bad enemy to have farm him and he will strip you tho I don't worrie about that

11. 5 or 4 forgot/4?5?/13 att p. ill wait for my repercussion soon

12. ZAFT are losing. There is no argument about it. Anyone trying to argue with me can be assumed to be lying to cover themselves ️

13. then go attack him find out youreselth

14. I'm deeply afraid of your typical half witted threats. Ill look forward to seeing you in my news. Probably just gonna disappoint me though eh?

15. 11/11 scout 0'd
    I pinned you and 0'd you. Now come on and return some of those.

16. Pup expect 2-6 hits the left alone so they can eb. They skim pin eb 

17. Hey, 2-6 is more inc than I get from alpha. Letalis regnum only ones ever in my news. Sub clans are too strong for me though so ill leave em be.

18. lol I have stood this long ill stand longer I'm not undefeetable but I do put up a good fight

19. I remember pre-osw that you said zaft sucks they be all over you. Now nothing happens 

20. no I'm just looken out for noobs who mite get into somthing bad for them me I can defend myselth