Introducing Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 9, 2015.

1. You're confusing spy glass with build tokens. Build tokens were unfair as bc players had zero use for them.

2. You are right but its still the same someone's next upgrade is 3bil and someones next upgrade is 900bil.

3. I remember spy glass. I think I had to use it on my FIRST HL.

What a waste.

4. Can anyone tell me how to go back to an older version without the gigantic ads please?

5. I dont like popups anywhere...not in games, not on the computer ...anywhere. Even the event popup at login is annoying...get it gone. Make a page like the oracle and pit all the stuff you are selling there. It does not belong on my screen every time i login. I dont even want to see it on my homeoage in that gold icon...at least give us the option to disable it.

6. Im not sure if a chance for a decent random sale is worth dealing with the pop up from the other update forever.

7. I think it wants PIMD pop ups

8. This is pretty dope. 5$ for 45 nobs, 3 xsalts and 15 speakers. Wow :)

10. Just to confirm, you'd rather pay full price?

priceless.

You should tailor and use that retort for every lame argument against anything that adds to the game beyond its normal playability!!

11. are you asking if a couple dollars once in awhile in discounts is worth dealing with an inconvenience that will always be there?

Uhm.. Thats exactly the point. People willingly pay more so they dont have to deal with something that annoys/inconviences them.

Theres only a multi billion dollar market that revolves around this concept. You cant have not noticed.

12. I love how people here always feel a desire to belittle others to make their post seem more insightful than it really is.

I know a tap tap players time is OBVIOUSLY so valuable. But I would argue more would think The 1/10th of a second it takes to close the little pop up is not near an inconvenience enough to not save a few bucks on a handful of transactions.

Tho yes, I'm sure some there are a many who likely think that same 1/10th of a second is just such a huge waste of their precious tap tap time.

13. Are you serious right now? Is society that damn feeble at this point that seeing something on a video game is an inconvenience worth whining over?

14. I know what you mean. Like the nerve of this guy
    But at least you wouldn't do that.

15. You need go back a few more post and try to locate that whining from me then.

I was directly responding to his comment that was smugly directed towards myself or wolverine.

16. I find it hilarious that that's your idea of an inconvenience. A pop up you have to get rid of that lasts all of 30 minutes out of a day. How many times a day do you tap kaw? Innumerable, right? But we're going to draw the line at maybe five more that could possibly save us money?

17. Not quite sure what you are trying to get at by that second part twink:).
    I would call that being a smart ass for sure. I don't see that as belittling or condescending tho.

18. It is hilarious cause im not talking about that pop, at all.

Im talking about the complaint droid users are having with the battle cry button location being placed almost on top of the atk button.

19. Well damn man. Everyone else is talking about the topic of the thread which is the daily sales. I'm guessing that's why the only inconvenience we could see would be the pop up lol. For Petes sake The battle cry complaint department is on another thread 