Introducing Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Idk why but this made me laugh my ass off

2. So was it the little gold coins up top that offered me 15 speakers for the price of 10?

3. The event log in pop ups already killed one alt, I'm about done. Also is there a correlation between the significantly increased lag and these now daily, redundant login pop ups?

Fix the lag!

4. I am curious has anyone ever bought speakers intentionally ?

5. Just remember that they updated all these features for us this week. This is project funding for them. Think how expensive an entire team would be to pay. A lot more than 59 nobs per hour. Lol

6. This game is really starting to look trashy and cluttered with elements like the daily sales pitch and the 25% plunder for 1 hour. It is polluting the face of the game and honestly takes away from genuine spenders looking forward to spending on the game any further. I vote NO. Don't need to be an app developer or business mogul to say that long-term it marks the decline of the game as well as not adding to the overall profit in sales down the line which should be the aim rather than penny pinching us now with trivial offerings.

7. Pretty sure Cynder did a couple years back. Like 500 of em

8. Support.

9. Well at least they are figuring out how to maximize monetization. I understand where sizable employee bonuses come from now. End of year monetization. Wouldn't mind a repeat of the xmas bags from last year tbh.

10. What'd I do?

11. Bring back build tokens!!!!

12. I would love it if you came out and told these people what I already know kaw admin community whatever your name is, build tokens are unfair have been replaced with bb so that's your build token and its fair now.

13. People have been asking for daily login rewards for a long time. It's not exactly what's been asked but it's along the same lines.

It is a little in your face. But it's still a sale. Most sales are. Either buy, or don't. But at least there's an option for buying something a little cheaper than full price.

14. Pretty much. I wouldn't say they're unfair, but they were hacky.

15. Build tokens were also rather limted to only buildings as the name suggests. Silver bars and bronze bars at least give people a gold boost which can be used in ways they want.

16. Are they all rolled out yet? I haven't seen anything. Maybe I missed it when I left the app open on eb page for past 6 hours... If that is the case I feel kind of cheated. Maybe it should last 2-3 hours?

17. I'd say they are unfair when someone's next land is 3tril and the other guys land is 3bil let's say with bb its all equal 
    Unless you could choose when you want to use it and not automatically used on the next land.

18. I disabled the direct solicitation pop ups for a reason...I really don't care for these ads. 5 year player, I know where the marketplace is!

19. Makes ipad app crash every 10 seconds during the sale period... Greeaaaat