Introducing Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 9, 2015.

1. The 68 xstals are a bonus from a standard deal. The pop up is a SPECIAL deal. The actual value for an xstal
    $1 = 1 xstal
    $1 = 10 nobs

It even reads "100 Health Crystals + 68 Bonus!"

168 xstals for $99.99 is a 1.68x bonus
    200 xstals for $99.99 is a 2.00x bonus

Therefor, you are getting a better deal!

Happy Kawing! :)

2. On my device it says "168 Health Crystals", so I think it's different depending on which device you use.

Therefore it may be misleading for some players, and the deal appear greater than it actually is! :)

3. Ive only ever gotten the crappy $5 or $20 ill never buy. Completely useless imo unless its the $99 one. So devs if i dont get that u cant drain my wallet.....maybe i should thank u

4. Yea obviously I tried that before posting...

5. I didn't get the 99 offer until buying one of the smaller packages. Seems to be that way for others also. There's a 19.99 sale that gives 2 seals 14 xtals and 100 nobs that's good value.

6. I have not got a crappy 5 or 20$ one in fact I have only got 99$ ones theses days

7. pls stop giving me xtal sales. give me nob sales

8. I haven't had any daily sales on PC, am I looking in wrong place?

9. Hmm maybe they appear about 3 hours ago and it's right next to the event chest rewards on my device

10. That's where I get them on iPhone, maybe not available on PC -:(

11. As noticed that in the oracle crystals are always a better buy than nob (probably because nobs have a wider range of uses than crystals) the 20$ crystals/nobs sale have the same amount of regenerations as each other 35, increase the amount of crystals we get pls

12. Support! Have you not been doing this already though?

13. Is there any way to randomize the sale dollar and offering amount?

It seems like every time I buy the offer category increases but after the $20 sale it jumps to the $100 sale.

After a few days if I don't buy the $100 package it drops back to the $5 package.

This is really annoying as sometimes I want to buy the $20 package or am ready to buy the $100 package but have to again spend the $5, then the $20, then can buy the $100 3 days later!

Also is there any way to add a $50 or $75 package? Jumping from $20 to $100 is pretty extreme!

Sorry bout the long post.
    -LD