Introducing Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Funny how there's more android problems than Apple iOS problems.

2. Any chance we could get 2 sale deals a day, also plz stop offering me the $100 nob deal, I got enough nobs, don't need 3days of the same offer

3. 100% agree lol

4. Lol, over 5 years I spent roughly $1500 on this game the best I get is 7 crystals for $5 what a slap in the face.

5. Buy the 5 and 19.99 packs and you'll then get the large packs. I get offered the 99.99 sales every day since buying the two junk packs.

6. When does the random start? I keep getting same dang stupid offer with speakers. Why would I purchase speakers if I don't need/want them!

7. I was wondering the same thing. Since day 1 it has always been 75 noobs 4 $4.99... So where is this random u speak about???

8. Would it be possible to make these optional? Like put a button in the notification screen with all the other notification options and put an option labeled "daily sales". This would be really nice since personally, I have never spent money on a game and never will. And if you don't do that, would it be possible to take it out of the marketplace? It's just annoying up there, in my opinion.

9. You don't spend to support the game but you want them to do something extra to cater to you....yep, seems legit.

10. Can we buy the daily sale on computer I just wonder

11. No we'd rather not pay at all, this game has went from good to bad. It's obvious that leaderboard players pay, like you're blind if you don't see that. I Remeber the days when people who played this game free (like it was meant to be played) were on the leaderboards (I know this account has 2 years go look up mickey12345 that's my first account.) but anyway going back to my original topic, why do you have to adapt the game all for the rich people? How bout for once in your guys life's you try and Adapt the game for people who want to have fun, but still take it serious enough to want to grow. How bout instead of $6 for a seal you make it earnable in the game (for real this time, not the 0.00000000000000000000000000001% chance of getting it from a paid ROTWB, cause any other eb it's a lower chance.) so please read and respond.

12. What he said in with the daily sales that's not first thing new players wanna see pop up when they join just saying I would personally play 5 more mins then delete game

13. Maybe when they learn to power the servers on tears they can do things your way.

14. 30 mins!! Not even enough time to find my wallet. Restart the clock

15. I haven't read through the whole thread so this may have been answered but are the daily sales available on kindle? I never seem to get any offers.

16. This response has made sure that I will never purchase from ata again. I liked the idea of the sales, but to have them blast in your face opening up the app is annoying, useless, and ridiculous. Worst customer service response I have ever seen. I hope you're ashamed.

17. Didn't get an offer today. Still working for others or they discontinue it without saying anything?

18. So now the dev are trying to mislead you with these pop up sales. Today's shows 100 xstals crossed out and 200 for 99.99$. So your lead to believe your getting double.

But in Oracle I can buy 168 xstals for 99$ shame shame apes

19. I'm still getting daily sales. Try to restart the app and see if it works then! :)