Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

In fact the people he's "looking down on" are people who are trolling his thread. No need for derailng it.

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Is that your only argument? Lol dude's asleep right now

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

He was not asleep once he started this. So please stop with the excuses.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

??? But he's asleep NOW??? Therefore he cannot add people to the list???????

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

You are missing the point. It was before he went to damn sleep. My gosh you are trying to say I'm wrong when I've only pointed out things he has done while online.

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

MY point is that he didn't add BLAZE because he wasn't posting anything important

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

LOL so angel is hurt cause she wasn't added to the list? I am confused about the raw emotion

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

sasuke added me without any insults and he already sayd he despises me. you are full of double standards angel. you said that im paronoid but look at yourself. and you might be a famous person on pimd .but your just a screenname here so dont think you automatically become a star celebrity because you swapped over to here.you might have been known on the other game but everybody starts at the bottom and works their way up. you can delete this post sasuke. i just had to say it.shes getting on my nerves with her think she knows everything and is on a pedalstool over us all.ONLY iN HER HEAD.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

This tho

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

U read her post? Was too long for me...

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

Page 1

Page 3
    Pg 4

Yea I see your point. He called op out :roll:

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

No I'm not hurt just showing op is taking who he wants while crapping on others.

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

As thrilling as this debate is I'd like to remind everyone, myself included, to please stay on topic.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

u mean on u? Well go farm him 

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

BTW Roni if you would of piped your ass down instead of running around saying I was someone else when clearly I'm not, Ima bet you I'd of not been here much. All of you started this and dropped me on your sad pathetic drama.

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

poor lil u... tissue?

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

:lol: who said I'm crying? Hun you are clearly mistaken if you think I am. Like I know you or roni is hitting me with an alt again. Who cares tho. Spank my ass bb!!!

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

u are sad, sad person.. I have no idea what u are talking about

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

Sure you don't lol funny both times hits only came when you got on.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

you know what they should add to forums now. Get your threads pattended so noone can steal your ideas and copy comments spoken and used it in their new threads and copy your memes and moving pictures. Warning we are all prone to fall victim of the thread theif .so tread with trepedation cause you could be next !!