intresting new admin in zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You expect Zaft or any other clan to have standards? Show me in the history of Zaft when they were concerned about doing something "morally right"? This is a tap tap game.

2. Part of the reason zaft is respected and feared is because they dont care …never bean real "PR" people if i remember right…they always do their own thing…alot of times in contray manner

3. John I trully believe zaft arent simply a "I dont care clan who dont take into consideration rl" because they are a family but your right its a tap tap game but I play many tap tap games but this is the only one where I think I meet n get to know some rl people

4. Question: if you's don't care then why say anything?

5. "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones". You would do well to remember that one.

6. But what if one doesn not live in a glass house

7. Then growing plants will be much more difficult

8. Then there would be mininium plant life

9. I think a lot of people have a hard time taking this seriously because it has been a year. If she was silenced for a year, how much more do you feel she should pay for her accusations?

If you came up with something and she was punished in that way, THEN could she be an admin in Zaft? That's not sarcasm. Its a serious question and I think it points out that you have placed this person in an unredeemable situation and I don't think that is right.

10. Probably just as much whining and tears though.

11. No support for OP.
    Everyone knows there's always drama rl or otherwise with all kaw players and each person has their own reason for what they did. It's in the past now, has nothing to do with her position at Zaft and for anyone to take in your biased opinion of Des is wrong. There is always two sides of the coin. No need to rehash the suffering either side went thru. For someone to be patient enough to wait a year to become unsilenced shows the sincerity of their character despite what happened. Let it go and move on.

12. Not to mention 5th had accusations you are throwing around when it's actually none of your business in the first place.

What exactly is your motivation here? If you don't care so much..

13. When in doubt farm it out if you're mad about get at it

14. I will say that OP is truly butthurt. Not only are most of his comments false, but you are a war runner . Instead of letting things go you want to bring up false information. How bout you take a hike deep in the woods and get lost. Personally if I was zaft I'd rip you a new asshole for even questioning their decisions. How bout you grow up and shut up !

15. Hold up. I stopped reading after he said ZAFT was a highly respected clan.... Are you insane OP? Don't you see the constant stream of hate ZAFT gets on a daily basis?

16. No support. Haha. Work on your grammar bro... Please

17. Let zaft clans make whoever they want admins lol, dont see how its any of our concern. People make accusations on here all the time which more often then not false and a year silence is a long time.

18. Ps people xombie princess is another desire alt lol..........

Please lock desire has been removed as admin respect to zaft

Respectfully
    Pars

19. Pars....really now, do we even talk alike? I'm kinda offended you would say that about someone you don't even know, lol

Good joke

20. Rella isn't a Desire alt lol!!!

Why do you keep spewing things as facts that you don't know first hand?!?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.