Insidious Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xXlNl-lIl-lNl-lJl-lAlXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Someone translate this please?

2. Can anyone interpret what she's saying?

She's getting even worse than that other runner.

What was his name? sparkz? Lmao

3. Jackson and kasama. You both talk more than you hit. Nothing but keyboard warriors.

4. Can say the same for you but you're irrelevant anyways.

5. Lmao I'm into this more than you know nice Inc btw.

6. You might as well have stayed in it .Because look at you 4 now. You made up more clans with only 2 members in each. Still no progress .So should have stayed put ! it means it doesnt matter where you are you have made no progress.All you have done is spend 75b opening up 3 new clans to sit and look pretty in.

7. and we have seen no evidence of that 30 man strong 3rd party app posse appearing to fight along with you.You are all yap no back ! i am calling them out to all show them selves and join your clan .Or are you all mouth and no action ?

8. 3 new clans?

All I count are two, Apex of Death and Devastation.

What's the third?

What 30 man strong group in a third party app?

Where are you getting these nunbers roni?

You making up more lies again?

We have at least 45.

Smh get it right.

9. Into what? Weirdo.

10. Kasama you really need to catch up with your sidekicks first.They been saying there are 30 others in your 3rd party app room ready to fight with you. Just as i thought another fantasy bluff. And the 3rd clan is Zaft Genocide.Which jackson is in.

11. okay you need bring the 45 men strong posse to the front line instead of being in the dug out. We want see them all by tonight in your clan.

12. Ok, first of all provide proof we said 30.

Zaft Genocide?

Lmao, that was a joke clan Jackson made for memes.

That doesn't count.

Yall have no sense of humor.

Edit:Again roni, you're so inept.

I'm pretty sure when I said 45, I was making fun of you.

It's not even worth my time.

13. Kasama you upt it to 45 men now so get them ready and have them inside anyone of your 3 clans tonight .Stop making excuses.

14. Whoops did I say 45?

I meant 200.

15. [​IMG] Cluck ,Cluck kasama.

16. Your 'valiant' idiot ran to AoE, and you as his dutiful Idiotessa followed.

17. Yes, i go anywhere where theres a good team of fighters who make kaw fun. Why is your clan not full of like-minded people ?

18. You're just so weird and dumb I can't even... smh

19. Shut up Jackson. Your opinions are not like mine. We must be like minded in order to make obvious idiots appear even more idiotic than usual.

20. When you call someone stupid over a tap-tap game.