Insidious Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xXlNl-lIl-lNl-lJl-lAlXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. http://imgur.com/a/5OnXL theres 6 screenshots on that link Lol you well n truelly rubbish sko.You only won once with a kaw special dart.and failed on attacks without it. As you can see sneakbo on TwinTowers is just as useless !! Yet they both talk all gangster !

2. show mine now sko.And you ran from osw sneakbo. You joined a.o.e instead of continueing to fight in the osw for silent resurgence vs Zaft Carnage.

3. Finally about time, Roni talk about fails, let me know when you succeed ️

4. TwinTowers is always dtw self pinned in h.t.e you are stamped right up until april.You have no loyalty to use your seals in silent resurgence or a.o.e.You are a selfish & rubbish clan member.

5. This eb fairy and his fairy clan stomped you.

6. Killer us not my alt

7. Lol, more like you'd be my alt.

8. TL:DR. Killer and Roni are both imbeciles.

9. says the one who makes Autism jokes and tells people to kill themselves. Pipebomb still on your account??

10. Looks like Killer is really under your skin.it must really aggravate you that he still bounces back and continues .You have no effect to stop the unstopperble.

11. Looks like we need to keep throwing a dictionary at you.

12. If you do that I will be forced to get the RSPCA involved...

13. Ohh look its that war runner from silent resurgence sneakbo. i hit him over night and when he came on kaw this morning he didnt even do any return inc . He went straught into e.e war.Silent resurgence are better off without him .The only fighter in s.r was poseidonDthSquad .

14. If you succeeded more I'd try, 1 win per FB makes you look stupid.

15. Put your dog back on a leash then.

16. sneakbo you lie too much over night i got 1:5b from you on army attack from you on 1fb .You dont even hit back you pathethic runt

17. Hey look. It's the fat autistic imbecile lul. Go eat some more iphones ya fattie

18. Continues with what? Getting his oen lard handed to him in the forums?

19. 1.5b is such a low amount of money lmao. Surprised you even took more than a 100m because all the inc I recieve from you are fails.

20. *gold.

#NoOneLikesKiller.