INDY WAR HALL OF SHAME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by battlement, Aug 17, 2014.

1. What sledgehammer said.

No xstals in indy war? It's ok.

Build is leaky? It's still ok.

Inactivity and spamming cc is a no no.

2. --dragonkiller--

3. Gonna go out on a limb here,

Lets say why they deserve to be here. Maybe show a little proof?

4. I love how it is always SH that complain about people ruining their wars.

5. Did you honestly say inactivity is ok? Lol

6. Airbag  dude, indy wars is for everyone. I leaked during the war but i still put in some effort. Indys is for everyone that wants to do wars, so let them.

7. Airbag101

8. Btw i do believe players are allowed to use multiple accounts in indy wars. ATA said something abt this to smooth operator

9. Sh are the middle school kids of kaw ffs

10. One good thing to come out of indies is war exposure to those that never tried it. As a result some great warriors have come to light. Now if they can just counter the NM problem it would be great.

11. ⭐️⭐️Primal War Hall of Shame⭐️⭐️

medieval_marauder

Grats on Shattered Sword

12. 2 out of 4 I agree with but no xtal or leak build that's just people wanting to experience war, if they are new to it teach them don't hurt em bc of it or you are just driving more people to only play safe

13. No xtallers don't ruin wars ... For one I do not have xtals but I am one of the top performers every war and Ive had this said to me multiple times..... I have a shattered sword for a reason if you are wondering ...

14. I don't xtal and check my equip 

15. Having much plunder doesnt mean you are good at war, more likely you ignored wc commands :lol:

16. Agree...since when do individual stats matter in a clan win?

17. An individual inactive can cost a clan a win. Just sayin

18. Crack I know and follow the WC very well rarely do I not go even or higher in ko's

19. Thanks for your concern though ️