Individual wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Milky65, Jun 14, 2014.

1. i like indi wars for the simple point it gives noobs a chance to get experience with a chance to win.

but being thrown in with noobs and experienced together is just not a pleasant experience for most that are used to warring with good warriors.

looks like noobs won out with praise of this stupid system while the war clans sat back and dealt with a few less wars.

fix stacking issue, fine, i have rebuilt more accounts more than once, i dont care, ill sell a couple tril allies and build. until you do, people are going to do what is the advantage like any war (no country would not go in to war armed with just slingshots, just to make it more even pfff)

2. A (individual war Ban) for inactivity would be nice and 3 strikes of inactivity = Perm ban that would be nice (but just for the wars) that might help

3. No support. Individual war are good I do agree it was a quick fix but its good pvp something I dont do on the regular basis. Normal EE war is all screwed with Gh/sh builds the only fix I see to that would be divisions of stats and to me that seems like to much work for the devs and thats why they probably just did the individual war.

4. No support at all. The only people that want to war with their home clans are the clans that use a fixed roster to guarantee a win. You want to war with your clan? Participate in a 12 hour war against another clan like everyone did before ee/chaos. Maybe if clans didn't use fixed rosters all the time and actually warred rather than abused the system, we wouldn't have to worry about the individual wars. Stop complaining and get over it

5. I love individual wars they are the best thing to happen to ee since it began

6. No support, individual wars have its ups and downs but are still great i am finally able to war, i agree with Omar, people would look for a new way to exploit if we had it your way op. Keep as is id say.

7. Re: Individual warsh builds that are either

Bolt that's completely not true

I don't stack rosters when we war at K.o.S we want to be able to war with our friends and our family ... With atleast a close to fair chance at winning

Warring with completely strangers maybe fun for some of u and a great way to get introduced to ee a way for people without tradition war builds to play in ee ... And that's all completely fine .. I have no issue with that at all and neither does op

That's not even to mention all of us who are seasoned and spent trillions on builds having to be forced to war with builds that are either too lazy or greedy to build ee ready builds because it hurts plunder ....

Wat he and a lot of us would like is a real fix to ee and kaw in general so that we can war with our friends and family in our clans for honor and bragging rights

I know kaw has lost sight of wat it means to be part of a clan but some of us still remember wat that means and would like to get back to atleast some of the things that made us want to stay and play this game for the years we have

8. ST4T10N_H1N3Y, thank you for taking the time to actually read my original post. I never said I dislike the individual wars. Many of you are acting as if I said individual wars are bad or should be banned. I didn't say that at all. Try to read the words before automatically assuming something. Idiots. Individual wars are fun and the matches are good. What I'm mostly saying is that we continue to be promised a fix to EE wars and nothing happens.

For the people who said the only people who want to war with their clan are roster stackers, you are wrong. My home clan has never once dropped equipment, gone in with all tanks and SH, etc. We roster the warriors from our home clan. Bigs, mids, smalls, SHs, whatever. I want to war with the people I've formed a bond with. I'm sure lots of people agree with me.

9. Simple fix! Bring back Season 1 style

10. No support devs are doing the best they can get off there back about everything . Plz war how you want and stop crying for a fix to stop stacking. Lb pay big money to be lb and most sh pay big money to hit up roster so if they give eb builds a chance to war. Why still cry for more? Not to be rude but ether buy seals to buy tower and allies to meet war clan standards or drop to sh. If a clan like to stack that means that's the way they like to war same way you like to war with none war ready builds.

11. It's a new thing there going to do whatever they can code easily first before they complicate it.

12. ️GKX, try to go back and read the words I said. "The Devs are tryjng"?? They have been promising us for over a year to fix the EE issues. They've done nothing. And the worst part is that they won't engage us in an honest an open discussion about it.

13. individual wars are so far the best devs have done so far to open up system wars to newbies, smalls and mid builds...

past 2 seasons have been a lock down where clans choose who they allow to war with them and even force players to change their builds (drop stats to sh) just so they can war.. and clans signing up for wars just so they can get TVP is a total misuse of the main objective of a TVP.

yes there are chances of inactives and having no WC and tracker in ur team.. but hey its a chance everyone gets.. and if u are really that fantastic in warring.. this shdnt be a problem and would welcome the challenge.

cant wait to war again :)

14. Simple solution. Get back the old system of loosing ee once u leave the clan. There wil b less jumping of sh frogs here and there for spot.
    Trust me it wil work.

Dev plz restore that system and ur 50% ee exploit is solved.

15. Dont fix it if its not broke.

16. No. Never. Individual wars are the best kaw can do. See, the exploit isn't their fault. Its the players. We, as a community, suck for letting sh happen, almost a day after GH were nerfed. Should've banded together and farmed half of them to reset. Unfortunately, most everyone that doesnt go sh is an EB fairy. So the devs can't fix an issue that we'll find new ways around.