Individual Wars General Rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Actually I'll say it clear as day: using a majority of sh/ps in war IS an exploit. You may be higher (or lower) on the exploiting food chain on any given day but if your clan required x number of sh/ps then your clan is exploiting.

I did ind war today and lost. We had full control at 2nd regen cycle and we were up 2B. We lost because half our team did not xstal. Am I mad? Sure a little but this is the price we have to pay now because sh/ps have become a plague on the current ee matching system.

We can only hope that the devs find some good results in their closed beta system otherwise I fear ind wars may be the only equitable way forward.

I would certainly support a return to clan wars as long as the devs DO NOT extend EE in the case of no match. This will prevent EE extension exploiters - like that for alliteration? I'm sure clans with 11 sh all the way up to 11 of the top 20 ally lb together really really want to have a fair war!

2. Well said dunno (post 1)

3. I think that the Individual Wars are rubbish right now. There needs to be an update to War rewards and incentives in-line with what the Developers plan to Beta Test before these will be worthwhile. At least under a new Individual reward and incentive model you can try your best for your random team and still walk away with something for your efforts, and not go down with the whole not-mithed, crystal-whenever, what-are-towers, screw-it-I'm-not-showing-up contingent of Kongregate accounts that plague these wars at the moment.

To the OP's point, just as a super-competitive culture ruined EE for the first three seasons now a new breed of not-giving-a-damns is spoiling Individual Wars. Granted Leaderboard Kingdoms are insulated from this for the most part given the Individual Wars' matching by bracket but for the majority here it really is annoying. And to echo a point made previously, Accounts that don't care don't care if they're farmed. There is no recourse.

Individual rewards for Individual Wars, until then I can wait.

4. I feel like there should be divisions to individual wars. I for won have been playing this game for over 3 years and no offense I'll rather just take on the top 300 or so ranked players in 1 division. No offense to anyone that is below that number it just does nothing for me to destroy a build way smaller than me in ee war. At the same time I would like as close to even matches as possible. When I get matched in Indy I look at my clan rank and look at the other side. If we are close I think the gods. When he's like 100 spots above me I know it's going to be one of those nights. I don't think there will be many inactives in the top 300 or 200 whatever division we kind of all know each other anyways. Or at least hate each other due to warring against each other last 3 season and summer wars. I just feel like no matter strategy or whatever you think you know this is primarily a numbers game how you choose to employ those numbers to have an advantage is totally up to you. I don't know why tanks get a bad rap because I can tell you top 50 never cared how much adt or sdt you have they blasting you regardless. Being a tank is more to ensure that you don't get blasted by builds your size and to also try to make the builds bigger lose more troops than normal. Every failed attack helps your team win IMO. So quit hating on tanks kaw. Inactives can dig a hole and bury themselves and that's all in going to say on that matter. I was inactive for 1 war out of maybe 450 in 4 years so I know things happen sometimes but you should really not screw others over just for a badge or mith or a shiny star on your name. Mic dropped Prince out

5. Esouls, yes I am. You say you can't - interesting choice of words. When I was told I could grow quickly I asked how instead of I can't. You have some amazing players in your clan that could help you grow super fast. But if you don't want to invest time or effort no you can't grow quickly that I will agree with.

6. Indi wars r fun but there should be mixture of indi and ur own clan wars

7. I know how to solve all of this. Do AWAY with this dumb ass ee ALL together. I think the whole ee system is crap.

8. Drop,

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Sorry just wanted to say that.

9. I can't explain my joy , my excitement , when I go to check what roster I've matched in I-wars and see that it's not stacked with a bunch of ***** attacks builds on top on 7 sh.

It's a great feeling.

10. Valkyl_ bro...I only read hastily half of your post but I totally support everything that follows

What's my LB rank? Wtf lol

A "noob"/lucky WC who exploits the EE system and matchups and has more than a fair chance of winning doesn't mean anything to me. So what if a WC (with 30k wins or more) wins 80% of his wars yet have 20% knowledge of kaw mechs (serious, I came across a dozen "those pro WC" who think they know because they win or hearsay or whatever, but they don't know  about kaw mechs and strats, not as much as they thought they knew). Serious ******** there.

But I had a good laugh at the truths and same shared feelings.

Spoken as a true war vet with serious knowledge. Respect!

Personally I like individual wars. Looks like a fair fight. I just wish they were slightly longer (90-120mins) to allow room for more strategies. Way more exciting than those clan wars

11. @ Donno

If the baby is dead then throw it out.

12. Lmfao,,donno,,,drop 

13. @Donno: help me grow️

14. Lu  but if you grow you will have too much power and I'm not sure with your vast knowledge you could handle it or if it would be fair to other kaw players 

15. @Donno...hmmm ok! If you don't wanna help me grow then Im gonna flower your wall and you'll have to water them everyday else your wall w

16. Whoops! Accidentally press send lol

Else your wall will have dead flowers

Sending you some. Water them for good growth

17. Donno, can u lend me a 100 T? I'm good for it bro, promise.

18. Val, I thought you I loaned you that last OSW 

19. I like them, yes I know I have a bad build for EE, I do however want to war while I work towards changing my build. Not be told I can't war because I'm a hansel.

20. Alpha, I understand the need desire to want to war when growing and learning - I've been there. I still remember my first wars, the nerves the excitement and I would hate to deny anyone that chance however on the same token I sat out many wars as I knew I couldn't commit 100% to the task so much so I sat out the finals of the summer wars as I was unsure. So I believe you should be able to war with a build not built for ee as you grow but still believe those that have converted should not have to risk a lose to allow you to war while you grow, the system needs to cater for both.