Individual Wars General Rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Ok. To add on.

Comments: "Now the wars are full of inactives"..."I don't want to roulette my chance of losing/winning EE on a bunch of newbs or inactives"

Response: Both teams have a chance at having inactives, an equal chance.

What's the difference between having an inactive and being the guy who gets RH or Kreu or that LB/SH roster that's bigger then yours? Which is worse odds of winning?

I've done regular EE rosters wars with inactives...we all have.

We can self police Inactives in war. Maybe we could whack them AFTER the war. Maybe as a community we can go back to playing a war game...whack an inactive...fun for the whole clan!! Maybe they'll hit back?!?

2. @veni well police the inactives if they go inactive in war farm them after won't take long before they get fed up with being farmed for being inactive... And with having people not knowing how to war help them and teach them you will find you will get matched with a lot of the same people... In nearly every war I have done I have had at least 10 that I have warred with or against before...

@Troll why won't you war that account don't you like the fact you will have to war people your size?? Or don't you like the fact you can't stack a roster to guarantee a win

@valk fully support what you said 

3. @meck

Most the time I don't war on a stacked roster. You probably- you have- seen me in world chat hundreds of times looking to merc wars.

Reason I don't like them? At least when I can merc I know I'm not warring with complete idiots. In individual wars the idiots, spammers, and inactives come out of the woodwork for a free ride.

If I saw a clan with idiots like that, I have the option to opt out before the war. In individual wars I'm ******.

4. I agree wholeheartedly with this thread

5. People are stupid. The odds of you having an inactive are the same on you as on anyone else. With individual wars everyone has the same odds.

6. @troll teach the inactives spammers a lesson and farm then after if they mess the war up or use it for a free ride and for the people who don't know how to war they gotta learn and it doesn't take long to teach them what to do in the hour and after the war you can advise them what they need to do to be more useful in war that way you get rid of the problem of people not knowing how to war or how to use the build

7. @mickey not meck before

8. Full support

9. What's the point in farming inactives? doesn't stop them doing more wars and being inactive.. If they are inactive in the first place i doubt they care about being farmed

10. Also people like to war with friends who know what they are doing i would rather war with friends and use proper strategy instead of chancing getting the better roster in indiv

11. Forgot to add war with friends and lose instead**

12. Good thread 

13. I completely agree and to be honest, a great example of this all was asw

With this new mechanic, it'll bring back the wars to a free for all level

14. Well said op. I think this is the fairest way to roster. And you are correct. Devs did not cause the gh/sh issue. It became a part of war due to the Kawmunity finding ways to get more wins.

I also agree that 50% is pretty good. I have warred in both clans that win and clans that work hard but cannot overcome roster stacking.

I would like the devs to add more of a mix on the times and also to put in a couple non individual wars so people can war with their buddies.

Anyhow, I support the OP and also support the increased PVP that appears to be happening. Keep KAW fun!

15. Way to tackle inacti ity problem is to not give ee levels to inactives in the war. Should be easy to implement.

16. yeah because the inactives clan generally win...

/end sarcasm

17. Troll, he meant on either side.

18. Plus i dont think they care about EE they just like annoying others

19. @troll well when the inactive clan loses take something away or put a war ban on them so if inactive one war you miss the next 3 if inactive in 2 you miss a week and so on and so on. Then there is a real punishment on them

20. New accounts could be made easily today i was in a roster with 22 sh and similar sized eb builds and both sides had 2 players about 14k cs