Individual Wars General Rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I've seen a lot of ppl say something along the lines of "I don't like individual wars, you have a 50% chance of winning an you don't know If you'll get inactives on your roster"

I started to think, why are ppl mad at this?

In essence what your saying is that you want a greater then EVEN ODDS at winning?

I've done hundreds of EE wars, won and lost a pile, but in say 90% of the wars i knew at roster match up which team would win....till now. Isn't that what we should really want? A fair war?

I honestly think most ppl are bitching cause EE wars have become about exploit LB/SH rosters and the creation of UNFAIR MATCHES in an effort to skew odds higher then 50% in your favor.

I'm tired of guys asking "what's your LB rank" to war.

I'm tired of some baby WC asking what my ADT/SDT is....can I take my equipment off...

I'm tired of only my clan family's tanks getting to war, or the mids who "made an SH alt to war" or the poor souls who bloody tore down a perfectly good mid build to war EE;...while the rest are excluded in this little elitist EE culture that exists now.

I'm tired of some guy with 30 K wins telling me how important it is to plunder and turtle in a war, and really thinking that's how this game should be played...I already spam the EB way too much...let's do wars where it's about who's fingers can unload the fastest too..

I'm tired of big accounts like mine USING little baby SH guys to rank lower, so I don't have to whack other big guys. LB should bloody whack other LB, stop playing games and whack in your own weight class.

We as a community screwed up the whole damn system, not the devs. With Indiv wars Participation is up 1000%, new ppl are warring, there are 1,000's of new ppl a week doing PVP again on KAW, ppl are toughening builds as they finally get a chance to war...

Instead of bitching, maybe you wanna help? Sign up for an Individual war, help WC/Track...take some "newb" under your wing and help him learn how to war...

Instead of messing up a perfectly good system over our own greed, help make a better one.

2. And if the devs do the change your build day as suggested in another thread even more people would build war accounts to EE

3. You couldnt of said it better myself

4. Dead on with everything said

5. I agree with everything said. Start helping other learn to war instead of being mad about it.

6. Participation isn't up. I saw what? 5 matches this morning.

Oh guess what. The people warring half the time don't have xtals or mith.

Know what I'm tired of? Being expected to rely on people I don't know to carry their own weight and have a proper war build.

The individual war scheme allows for people with crap builds to participate, and punishes people who converted and have war worth builds.

Every individual war I've done, be it on an alt (I refuse to war this account in them), I've stripped a pure spy to win. That's not much of a war either.

7. I agree 100%. This thread sums up all my thoughts entirely. Full support!

8. Good thread. with an LB posting, more people will actually open their eyes and take that blindfold off.

We need LB posting more threads IMO .

9. Very well said.

10. What's the point of "taking a noob under your wing" when next time you wont even get to war beside them.

/end rant

11. Full support!!! 100% agree and to those abusers learn a lesson!

12. Support.

13. I cast for ee on alt this morning. Didnt cast mith, only did 12 actions and 1 ko.

We won. Can u believe noone said a word to the nearly 400k cs alt?
    What ubsay is great and all but stop dumbasses from casting like me and ill be fine wit scrapping clan wars altogether

14. Support, totally. So well written and explained...

15. Support 

16. I hate the name more than the product. It isn't an individual war, it is a Roulette War.

It just bugs the piss out of me to be honest.

17. you may not get unbalanced rosters because of lb/sh but you still get unbalanced rosters due to inactives and if people actually know how to war