Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. No, he clearly states that new accounts should bot have the WOC cast spell to war until they prove war experience ....therefore meaning they cant war

2. Butthurt? How? Maybe because you are one of those trolls eh poochy?

Once a new account is created why war with it and cast woc right away on the spot in Individual war.
    Experience as in, growth. Not a 1,000 cs stats casting for war, all you people think ."then how will they learn from war if they dont have the woc at the start " oh really, you cons don't realize how much trollers will ruin kaw no matter what by ruining other players war and effort during indi war.

3. Because kaw is dieing and the problem is still there. Moaning and complaining about it had a reason because there is a damn problem. If this issue given in this thread never happened to you before then i suggest you do indi war on weekends and find out for yourself poochy?

4. Because kaw is dieing and the problem is still there. Moaning and complaining about it had a reason because there is a damn problem. If this issue given in this thread never happened to you before then i suggest you do indi war on weekends and find out for yourself poochy?[/quote]

I do indies regularly. I was in the same clan as that idiot at wknd who spammed cc. My point is noobs learning to war will get better the more wars they do. You screaming about em all the time will just turn em off warring. Without new blood wars will definitely die. Slowly poochy

5. I think these wars are great fun its nice to find a active clan chat that you can have a decent chat in. So if you want to meet new people and want a good little chin wag then Indies are the place to be. Not too sure about the warring but I do always end up on the losing roster no matter what it is coincidence ? Let your spirit roam free and do not sell out your team for volley transfers or you will make too much gold. I am only a day old and I'll be around Indies a lot you,will be seeing a lot of me so if you are in war with me pop into clan chat so we can get this conversation started make love not war!

6. U sound like that dragon-girl rajjy from wknd. Without ip bans after a certain amount of offenses then its just gonna get worse. Devs it's down to you to make a decision on what actions ya gonna do to solve this. Just hope u dont leave it too late to solve the problem

7. Lol SOS even a ip ban wouldn't stop them all that's just wishful thinking I'm afraid. Not going to go into how or why this wouldn't stop them all as some of these idiots I see spamming cc most likely do not know what a ip is,and hopefully will be silenced during war at the very least. I personally rarely do these lottery gamble wars anymore. I simply get my EE and waiting for season wars. But also I do not want a few of the rotten ones ruin the experience for the ones that are genuinely trying to learn, a blanket punishment to ban all noobs from warring is far too harsh. I feel if we wish to solve this we as a community we should not discourage new peeps from giving war a shot. If some of these smalls were taught how to track and wc they could actually be a huge benefit to the roster. We need to encourage them, make them feel like they are actually contributing towards a possible victory. Negative attitudes towards them and segregation will cause hostility and issues, similar to what we have all seen will become all too common place. I am of course referring solely to the genuine new players, not some but hurt alt wanting to ruin tbe chances of others.I personally did not war until after playing some 6 months however, that was my choice I wouldn't like to see this option denied to new people.So good luck guys and let's hope the season is soon upon us so we can finally put this behind us  Peace out Kaw 

8. These DoTb noobs and their war threads. Ee wars are dying and you havent beaten anybody just wc losers. Keep crying about indi wars and season 5 not coming nobody cares. If people cared they would signup for wars which clearly isnt happening anymore. So get off you stank build hansel and get off forums because you sound incompetent.

9. @SCUMBAG

Well said fella

10. I haven't beaten anybody? So you are saying you own forums?
    Noboday cares? Then do people support this thread even a moderator cares about this situation.

Stack hansels? So what do we have to change then? More hybrids more sh more attack builds?

We haven't beaten Rising Hawks because of the LB/SH exploits eh? Good wc.

11. Lock requested by op.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.