Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too easy to thwart devs attempts to stop someone. Set a vpn on each phone and each phone comes up under a different ip. One acct wars from America, one from Ireland.

And the beat goes on, da da da da da dum!!!

Each solution only breeds more problems. The reason developers haven't done anything is because there isn't a solution that will work AND be fair to all. Guarantee they sit at a table in a board room and brainstorm.

A solution just can't be had. Broken system. Wasn't completely thought out when EE was introduced.

Devs DO NOT CARE. Unless it will cause them a loss of real money, they won't budge. They don't care if someone screws you out of your dollar by spamming and ruining your war because at the end of it all they still end up with the dollar.

The only way you will get devs to pay any attention to your cause is to cause them RL $ losses. The only way to do that would be quit spending money to do the wars. On a mass scale. Which won't happen because ppl are idiots

2. People are idiots and developers rely on that to make their money. They will screw you around as much as you will take. Like I said, they still get every dollar they allow you to be screwed out of.

3. Smarter option would be to make a block toggle so when you block someone, you no longer see them in wc or cc. Solve a lot of problems in the future. Just block the person and no longer have to see them trolling ya.

4. Moderators need to be able to stop the spammers.It ruins war for those that enjoy the war aspect of the game . support

5. Support it takes the fun out of war

6. They tried the ip thing.. They ended up banning someone because her and her husband warred at the same time. Once they realized the mistake they gave her mith and edge, then removed the no warring alts rule

7. I am looking to set up a indie protest where we simply all go inactive and rebel against this !

8. Don't take away the fun of war. support

9. Bump because this is still the issue and the developers haven't realize it yet.

10. Support. The guy on my wall did the same. Had 4 successful actions. No defence pots. Min mith.

A friend confirmed they was skimming him and another dropping plunder dramatically.

Blew up in cc saying I opened as ps. I like a fair fight win or lose. These troll just mess with the system.

Waste of pots mith xtals and time.

11. Full support and I believe they have recognized it for a while (see historical TOU changes concerning war alts and those that have openly admitted and shown evidence in re warring their own alts) but alas, have done nothing to rectify the issue. At the current moment, they are way to busy counting the money they are making off the current event.

Happy kaw'ing ️

12. Why cant ppl stop moaning about noobs in indies. Everyone has to start + learn how to war somewhere. As long as they try their best then i have no complaints. The problem with ppl being inactive again n again and being disruptive in clan is easily solved. 2 warnings then IP ban. Devs need to do something swift n decisively before indy goes the way of round wars. Couldnt even get 200 ppl to war wknd indy. Not long left if it aint sorted quickly 

13. No support. How do new players get war experience if they cant do primal or round wars either because nobody is warring or nobody will roster them. You cant ruin indi wars just because you are butthurt.

14. The OP is asking for the ability to silence pp spamming cc in indi so they don't ruin the wars for others. He is not talking entirely about preventing them ever from warring.

15. There shouldn't be a cs requirement or cost to entering indies, the whole point is that it's accessible - you don't need an EE clan.
    The mute idea was great - maybe if one player gets a certain number of mutes the situation is sent off for review by the devs/mods who can silence if they see fit.

16. I saw one point in this thread was mention. Blocking someone inside EE clan should automatically lost their post on your screen. That way it's individual preferences. You can continue reading the briefing while wait for the mods to silent the person. Very small % of players does this offenses. No need to go in extreme to generalized all new players be band on EE. Any small portion of new players stay in game is a win for us all. By alienating them only make us lose more new players

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.