Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True, but the time is very limited around 1:00:00 to get ourself ready and for war brief tactics. But what if our reports and complaints get delayed but the spammer continue to spam until an hour of preparation turned into a mess and none of the warriors in the clan would cooperate with a player spamming cc during war.

2. I hope threads like this only breed more trolls and CC spammers that further cripple EE wars.

I think you are all stupid ass hats for doing EE. Do EE, complain about EE, do another EE. Complain some more. Damn.

I also think that if someone is having fun ruining your game while staying within tou then more power to them. Isn't KaW all about having fun?

3. The 2x I faced this problem wc went to pm and gave opening targets, luckily I was with EE vets and really didnt need much briefing. I'm sure 100 mem roster this is not an easy task but there should be more then 1 wc n running groups. Ultimately you would still have to deal with the spammer during the war I guess tho. I doubt devs are hanging out watching the wars anymore y'all can't even get an answer for s5.

4. That is because you are one of those trollers.

5. Nope, never trolled an EE war. Have better things to do with my free time.

I just find it hilarious that ppl do EE, complain about EE. Then do it again, knowing the problems haven't been fixed. Then complain about it some more.

I also hope EE dies and everyone that likes EE ends up with herpes. Stupid EE has taken away a lot of development from other more important aspects of KaW. Instead of fixing mechs and pvp, devs have shut you up with a failed EE system. A band aid over the real problems. So I hope EE fails, EE warriors end up with cholera, and trolls pop out of the wood works.

Plus, some of us just want to watch the world burn

6. EE is the reason why I still play KaW, the developers have already fixed the problems and it's Primal and Individual War. The only problem with primal wars are the number of clans participating it.. which still involve the broken matching system.

Individual wars is 50/50 and anyone can participate and can get involved. Only problem is the trollers trying to ruin the game which has nothing to do about the rosters. If players continue to have fun in spamming clan chat then there is a point to complain about it.

Pvp and mechs it's the devs problem not my concern.

7. No support. Mods have enough power already

8. Lol if developers fixed any of the problems I wouldn't see a new thread complaining about one of the problems EVERY DAY FOR 3 YEARS!!!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... Fool me... Can't be fooled again!!!

9. crazy is monkey's alt. that's why NA won't kick him.

10. Why would NA kick Crazy for trolling EE?

What do we car if he trolls EE in clans we are not a part of?

Crazy is in NA because he helps us in OSW helps in clan, and is a cool guy.

11. As far as trolls in Indy. Again, give them a broken sword and move on with your life.

Indy is fun as is in my opinion.

12. Then suggest a way to fix any of this problem and not continue your hate on what the devs have given to you in the past.

You aren't helping at all and i am sure the develeopers are listhening (maybe).
    If EE goes extinct then it's time to either finish osw or retire.

13. Wrong @ frog the war runner. Crazy isn't me, that's dirtylarry. And don't you worry about who we kick, crybaby.

14. Give them the broken sword okay,
    Then Creates another account... Just give them the broken sword.
    It helps but it wont last.

15. The first step the Devs can do is not allowing accounts without the connected achievement to cast wave of conflict.

16. A suggestion? Did I not just point out that there has been a complaint thread every day since EE began? What suggestion can I come up with that would differ from the 1,000's that have already been suggested?

Devs listening? Seriously man, cmon now. Reality check. There has been a complaint thread about EE made every day since EE came out. Devs never listen. I have seen 10 threads complaining about the same issue you complain about in OP. What makes you different from the ones before you?

I think I am being helpful. You are here full of wishful thinking, I'm here to bring you back to reality. May just be the most helpful person on your thread.

If not, refer back to my "some of us just want to watch the world burn" statement

17. I hear ya, if the developers won't do anything about it and ignore us.
    This game isn't Kingdoms At "War" anymore. I hope the devs will just listhen to us 1 more time.

18. There have also been whiners like Monkey who thinks he has the right to tell everyone they don't have anybody.

I'm sorry complaint threads affect your delicate sensibilities but if we never discuss the problems how the hell with the devs know about them?

19. Surprised at you Rusty. Crazy is an ass tool who on purpose spammed the cc so no one can read it. That's not trolling. That's being an inconsiderate jerk who ruins peoples fun. Twicc has often talked about improving the game, tell me how providing a safe haven players like crazy is making the game better?

I would also like to point out the irony of NA members trolling a thread made by one of their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.