Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironic Ops has a thread about a member in his clan.If Ops don't care why bother with this whiny thread at all.

2. All players who have spammed for bad behavior in war, (who have been listed in this thread) have either been: silenced, given a broken sword or permanently silenced in the past.

Still this does not solve the problem of bad behavior. I believe a permanent shattered sword should be given to some of these accounts.

Being statless, they serve absolutely zero purpose in the war other then harass, provoke or disturb players. War restrictions should be set on who can cast based on stats. Similiar to the ASW how players above a certain threshold can opt in as well, as we saw last summer.

Just my two cents.

As always, it's best to contact a moderator when you see this type of behavior. We have priority support with devs and can email them quickly. Doing so may allow your war to be back on track. Otherwise contact support:

support@athinkingape.com

3. If you build a good war build i feel that you should have a good chance at finding a decent war clan. The brutal reality is majority of the builds in indie are those that are not wanted in decent war clans because they are complete garbage. Sounds harsh but this is the truth.

4. Well 2x now must be obvious its intentional.

I petition for CRAZY to be perm banned from all wars. Perm silenced as well.

5. What if they're new? What if they are changing builds? There are no wrong builds to war, only some are better than others. Just because they're not wanted in a war clan means that they shouldn't war. That's like saying that you shouldn't do something you like or love just because you're not one of the best. Just because a clan doesn't want them for wars, they shouldn't be stopped from warring.

6. Oh hell no! What happens if I was in a clan that had 3 admins from Yafi? I extremely disagree with this.

7. Crazy had caused a lot of problems but let's not try to cause him any unnecessary hatred. I feel that there are many who do this not just him. I don't like to see anyone who is targeting like this and many will put the blame on him now, I can understand why he is trying to cause problems in indie. I think he is trying to make a statement and cause the abomination we call indies to stop and deter people from doing them. Let's look at the issue and try to create more war clans! Clans that are aimed and designed at helping new players get into war. This is what is needed indie does not solve the underlining issue. People want to war and there is no where except Indie to turn too,where are the noob war clans ? There are so many noob eb clans let's have some more noob war clans so that they can accommodate the crappy builds. I feel people like crazy resort to these tactics after being constantly refused a chance at warring with a real clan.

8. I would rather keep indies alive than be forced to war in a box. Primal and round are basically the same rosters every time.

9. Maybe make it a 3 strike rule like in silences and make the player apply to have it removed after 3 months.

This, I believe is just stupid and thoughtless.
    New players with small stats should be able to enjoy the frills and fun of indy war also. I would suggest to either not change a thing about the indy match ups, or group smalls in a separate clan.

Eliminating their ability to cast for indy my run off some of the new players. And this game can't keep a new player because of how the Devs have botched the game by adding more lands and focusing events off of HTE and expensive pay to play additives.

But you only had 1 cent... You owe us a penny!

Just make sure the mod isn't on the opposing side! :lol:

10. Nighthawk_FPBO_1, petitioning individual players out of war is feeble.

Let's work on a permanent solution, not a finger pointing contest.

11. I agree. primal and round wars are boring. Indy wars are fun.

12. So no one has an opinion about my idea?

13. Which idea?

14. A mod in each indi clan? Is that what u meant? How does that help the smaller indy bracket?

16. I support as well. Devs all we Ask from u is to look in to it. And find a fair resolution to keep the game of war running smoothed because it is becoming a turn off 

17. It's like mikes idea, but instead of the admins voting, it's the whole clan. This should get rid of the chances of the voters knowing each other, because the chances are really slim that all the participants know each other.

18. Stupid and thoughtless?

It's quite a thought to presume players with a one week community badge, who ride tricycles per say, have a chance to compete with professional cyclists. Especially given no proper anticipation. (Decent bfa or bfe etc)

It takes awhile to be adept enough in the game to war. You need to complete several EB series to get all your equipment slots filled to have a decent chance. There's a thought rusty. :p

New players with zero stats literally should deter waring given the outclassed aspect. It's not fun to be win zero actions.

19. As a deterrent, there should be a cost to join an indy war. Right now it's completely free for anyone to gatecrash & harrass.

Make it cost mith to cast, or 1b credits straight up.

Have a minimum stat reqmt or #lands unlocked to cast for war. Makes it harder for idiots to create free alt after alt just to spoil another player's indi war.

20. I like this, support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.