Individual War -NoMoreAlts-

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No support to allowing mods to silence players in indy wars.

It is unfair to the clans that don't have moderators in them.

2. I was thinking admin vote instead. If 3/4 vote to silence him, then motion passed

3. What do u guys think of my idea? I don't do wars, so if there is a reason why this wouldnt work, don't bash me for it :)

4. Remove 100 vs 100 n keep it at 15 vs 15.
    Less chances for the idiot sticks of the world to war on levels above them.

5. Life isn't fair. If it just so happens that a moderator is a part of a clan that has a spammer, I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to silence the perpetrator(s). No reason why the entire clan should suffer when there's a trusted member of the community there at that moment that can do something to prevent it.

Support.

6. this problem is specific to the weekend indi. there are no clearly defined brackets leaderboards are lumped in with statless etc

7. Oh yeah didn't even see your post. I think its the most reasonable idea. Or just have the devs IP ban these guys

8. Support

But OP you do realize New Age is a notorious supporter of jerks who try to wreck kaw.

9. I agree on keeping it fair. there would have to be a mod in each group. even with a three fourths majority on admins it's still risky because those admins could all be related in some way. so the current system of impartiality using support seems to be our only option at the moment.

10. This is all the devs do. A day silence and a week shattered sword. The punishment is a joke

11. Hah! Got em!

no seriously, support for no statless warriors.

12. That is at least twice that idiot has joined EE only to be a moron.

petition for CRAZY to be perm banned

13. Who cares about indies ? Let's be honest they are a joke and only there for something to laugh at not something to be taken seriously. The simple fact is you shouldn't charge into war with someone you don't know or trust. I myself would be tempted to mole in indie for 10k VT. They are strangers after all.....

14. Some people don't have the luxury to have a group to war with in primals and round wars, this leaves them with one option: indi wars

15. Is there enough mods to have one in each clan?

16. Thats assuming they cast for war.

17. Indies may be a joke to some, and tbh, I can see how hardcore warriors may laugh at people who do them. However, they do serve a valid purpose. I am enjoying my introduction into the war community via the ee circuit. I am learning the deficits of my build when it comes to wars, and now have a roadmap to rectify the situation. Eventually I will join an osw, or primal clan, or season 5 and cut my teeth on something bigger.
    I know that it's a whole other ball game, and that it will be a steep learning curve, but imagine how much steeper it would be, if I just went straight from eb fairy to osw meat shield?

Indies are a place to start, and fun in their own right. It doesnt need chumps and scrubs wrecking it.

18. 2nd offence for CRAZY n a 1 week shattered sword again.
    Take that up with support n seek more punishment. The loser only is here to be a jerk like the keyboard moron he is.

19. I prefer indi to primal. First with primal its have the battle just to get accepted into a clan. Some clans have 70 ppl competing for 15 spots. The devs also do a fairer, more democratic distribution of players in indi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.