Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. This was the most fun in EE since THE original chaos wars for sure - even though I lost.

Even World Chat was fun for an hour with active mods and without ads, consider doing more events like this just to get WC moving like this again

2. That was a LOT of fun. You obviously know what needs to happen as far timely matches so wont waste valuable time on that. Take some pride in actually putting something exciting back into EE. But dont sit on your backside. You have a long way to go before your finished product drives people back in your favor again. Thanks for the excitement.

3. The only problems were the fact the matchups took so long and that all the lb's were stuck in aclan and didnt war. Apart from that the wars were great, action packed and fair. This is the best thing devs have done in a while and i salute you

4. The matchup was good. The war was fun all except being classic style ko. Would be better as adv or random. It reminded me why I hated the original ee wars when you have an entire clan sitting on you from pin. No strategy at all.

5. These were great matchups. Extremely fair both sides had a chance n i was on losing side. Regular wars im no longer intrested in. Too many ways to exploit.

These are fair. Please include these in s4 so i can do s4 lol

6. You definitely put the chaos back in the chaos wars devs.

It was a blast with no roster stacking, no sh on either side, 10 mins to prep and start, and a 24 man roster where most weren't familiar with each other but still managed to mesh together and fight well.

I think you should do more tests of it though, you've been,doing ee wars for a while now and that's still not hashed out. Throw a lot more of these types in. The people that actually got to participate thoroughly enjoyed it. (Most of em)

7. What if there was a spell where you casted for war, but you also volunteered for WC.

This would be for individual WARS ONlY
    The spell costs 0 mithril and puts you into a selection of other people willing to be a WC for their respective clans.
    Once placed in a clan they can have a special color say like yellow
    To prevent noobs from casting this spell if you get like an 0-10 record as WC you can't use the spell for say 6 months.

Just an idea

8. Was really good fun do it again please 

9. Great job Devs
    Wars seemed balanced and fun.
    Idea for the future - Run this alongside normal EE wars so everyone can war regardless of build.
    Keep clans random its was fun. Obviously fix the kinks we saw at the begining but this being a tesr it was deemed a success in the book of Couls

Stay Classy
    ♬ Couls ♬

10. Think thats a bit out of reach novody lol. Lets not over work them :p

11. The match up and hitratio was great, all builds near the same stats! Only negative point is the short time we had for preparations.

12. @Devs
    How about renew ee?
    Not Our fault we get a nm!

13. that was absolutely brilliant. Best fun in war I have had in a long long time. and the 24 vs 24 was a nice change. It forces you to think on your feet. overall I think everybody from the top to the bottom of the roster enjoyed it. Because win or lose it felt more like a challenge. Thank you very much for this opportunity to test. Well done.

14. Great war I liked it because it felt more balanced. Major issue was that everyone was lost because they didn't have enough time to prepare. Should definitely add more of this wars in the future. Maybe a mix up of these and the other wars.

15. Well balanced roaster. Should have given more time when we are matchup before war start. Fully supported. Tks dev.

16. People will still want to war with their clannies, pick their own rosters etc.

Please try and keep mixing a few of these into the schedule

17. I know alot of people are going to gripe about having no prep time, but please consider doing instant wars - sign up, get deposited in clan, matched, and war starts in the same hour.

Many people dont have time for hours of war, and the chaotic nature of match and fight was part of the fun.

18. These wars were a lot of fun, make it a perm thing is my suggestion haha. Sad that the matchup was delayed, but I had a fun hour of warring afterwards.

19. Seems overall y'all had fun with the usual poor sport whiners chiming in.

20. Devs, I posted other tread. Please read my feedback there. Concept a good idea but wasted time for no match at 3am in morning not. EE should be compensation not 1 crystal for 5hrs out of clan