Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. Totally enjoyed the the war but maybe for future ban inactives for a certain amount of time from individual wars and give more time for prep plz we had 11mins lol

2. Excellent work KaW! This format makes EE fun again!!!! Thank you!

3. But eggs (who gives a ****) and one xstal is fair composition for almost 4 hrs of waiting.

4. Do I hear another ASW approaching

5. Great job devs the match ups all seemed pretty well done and allowed just about everyone to hit everyone

6. I wanna try this.... Sounds smashing

7. It was fun....i repeat again....IT WAS FUN!!!!! hahahaha, do you know how long it's been since I was involved in a war that was fun? In the current system you almost always know the outcome before the war even starts. At matchup you see their roster versus yours and you say, "yep, we'll take them" or "ugh, we lose again".

Please please please please do these all the time. Once the kinks in the placing system get worked out, this would be fantastic.

8. What did i like or dislike  NO MATCH EVEN WhEN YOU SET ROSTER
    1 ) please deposit your eggs in the ******* trash
    3 hrs for 1 xtal and a 100 eggs
    2 ) please get your **** together you had a week to prep for this - EPIC FAIL
    3) thank you for trying BUT EPIC FAIL

9. You better hold to your end of the deal

10. The war was fun!!!
    -i finally got to war with people my siz and not lb or Sh
    -best part was the 10 min prep time fir war
    - sadly i olny got 7 not 14 mirthril

11. I enjoyed the ind. war , it was fun!

Here's something you dont hear very often; good matchups., it was a fair fight and was anyones to war to take. As one might expect a good fight took place.

Obviously it was unintentional, but I liked the short time between match and war start - had to quickly evaluate and plan, and it was fun.

I will definitely particpate again, and would really like to see a bunch of these offered - like one every few hours... incorporate war xtals.. make it pay gold and drop stuff.

12. The most I've enjoyed an ee for a long time, was a good old fashioned slugfest and a real close war.

However, although there is inevitably going to be inactives, if someone has zero actions after casting woc then they need to be benched.

I'm not sure wether it needs to be a spell that prevents them from casting woc for 3 matchups or something similar.

These spaces could've been filled by the actives that didn't get matched.

Pandageorge, start that Damocles list man lol.

Overall, best thing to happen to ee in a long time, thumbs up from me devs

13. I loved it! We had a nice match up and i think it was balanced

14. I think it was fun but with the issues u guys had, once everyone was placed in clans, the war should of started a little later than 15minutes.

15. Also is like to add that maybe a bit more time to allow trackers/wc/tactics etc would be nice lol

16. Matchups were great,no sh BS. The only problem was we ended up with no tracker and a rather confused wc lol,while the opposition clan had a good tracker.
    Anyways,had fun looking forward for more such wars 

17. No match says it all mic dropped

18. I loved individual wars. Ty devs keep them coming. First positive turn wars have taken I awhile. All I know who did it even if lost said they had a blast and were close wars. For the first time great job devs and ty ;)

19. Well balance roster. Do more in future.
    Fully support.

'Red Raiders'rock! 