Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. Go back into a clan before they put you in an Indy war clan

2. Indi wars are good but there have been some mismatches. If this is individual matched to another individual, why do we have more Hansels and PS in many clans as compared to attack builds? It is totally unfair to clans with more hansels and pure spies matching up with clans having equal number of attack builds in excess.
    Further, there are issues like having Attack builds without towers which is totally mismatch to a towered att build.
    i think you should rectify these aspects in the match up system.
    I hope this is rectified soon.
    ️

3. I REALLY LOVE THE INDIVIDUAL WARS !!  great job for making this game exciting. Don't change a think. I strongly support the system..!!

4. I love Indy wars. Maybe more balance between builds. Other than that its amazing

5. Plz read page 72

6. there is a problem don't know why but it is difficult to win in clans with losing streak

7. It's upsetting that players with only 50kcs can even cast woc to war. Shouldn't there be a minimum stat limit of Idk 100kcs.Just saying.Bc when you have players like that on your team they can't be acctive in attacking enemy players and end up costing some clans the win.......

8. Great but please don't make s4 be only Indi. Or if you will, make it so if you win, you gain 2 levels and if you lose, you lose 1 level. If you have 50% chance of winning, on average, you'll finish will 0. Then no strategy. Just make sure there clan wars :)

9. You want BETTER than a fair, 50-50 war?

10. 1) I love the idea of indi wars and congrats on trying to get rid of inactives

2) for the love of god let clan war again!

3) indi wars have no place in season wars. On a race to 50 rancor even the best may not get there if indi wars are taking up the whole week.

11. I'd like a small tweak in iwars to balance towered builds...in larger matches, the side with higher towers seems to win about 80%. Otherwise, mad respect for these wars

12. ^ that a eureka moment ?

13. Please make different times for people living in European time zones thx ️

14. Iwars are great, we have almost forgotten the sh problem with these wars. Now ppl still moan... there as much of a problem as sh lmao. Great job devs

15. Iwars are fun, but fix the god damn clans wars already .

Weekend wars a joke. A sad sad joke.

16. ..didn't saw this thread! somehow i've missed it! sorry! lol

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165962&start=0 ...just an idea on how to improve it and make it more available to all!

Thanks!

17. Full support to the Individual wars but the admins should not be able to title the members as it does creates problems for people warring with devices like Androids and iPhones.

Suggestion for future: List of war commanders and trackers should be developed in forums and while each roster should be provided with 1 war commander and 1 tracker separately with the authority of admins. This would be a great resolution to 1 other admin problem i reported earlier is war abuse forum. Likewise other events war commander and trackers should be recruited in forums itself and this can be converted into great "iwars". Roster can be adjust as and when required. The number of clans participating in the war clans depends upon the number of war commander and trackers. I got further ideas for the easy work up on this, but will wait for the support of other players of kaw community.

"A creative Idea to create proper iwars avoiding war abuses."

Waiting for your support to this idea community

18. So what you're saying is that everyone who knows and likes to WC and track, they should be forced every war TO DO IT! by putting them in different clans ...giving them a job!! lmao! how did u came up with this idea! is there someone paying them!? lol maybe if devs are giving them a free SOD after every war! yeah... i could track all wars! lol! ...oh and so if there are only 6-7 wc and tracker available... just 6-7 clans will war!??? sorry dude but you have to rethink these ideas... they have no solid foundation!

19. I didnt mean to force them in war but yes if they love warring and they are participating in iwars they can be divided into different clans and allowed to work them. Even mods are here, no paid still working for better of kaw community. We want volunteers not freelancers. If you want more of SOD please go play warbeast back-to-back till it milks out SOD, haha. :lol:

My idea is to give special spells to wc and trackers like newbies and trackers have and when they cast woc their special ability of wc or tracker can be taken into consideration. Alternatively if they dont wanna involve wars but can support with system with any special cast like "WOC"... You have a point that 6-7 wc or tracker might only get few war clans but iwars already having few number of clans all time between 6 to 12 and roster are set accordingly. The players good at wc and tracking with all war builds are not involving in the iwars with a fear of loosing their edge. But they can involve in such events without even loosing their edge. I know many such talented people but there is no necessity of disclosing their name here. Again they will be selected only if they apply for it, they wont be forced into. I myself love close wars which usually involves too much of fun. :)

If the idea is supported by the support, new achievement can also be provided to the players volunteering later. This rare achievements can be the symbol for Pride and Dignity to the players. You are welcomed to join the event if supported antonio00ro and can show your abilities out there.

Hates off to the most oldest supporting moderators "Iphito, Wabbsy, and Petal" for their excellence work for the community and supporting players.