Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. GREAT WARS HAD A LOT OF FUN WE NEED MORE OF THESE

2. Most fun I have had in ee since the original beta test. No roster stacking issues both clans matched up very well. The 10 mins to come up with a start was tough but we overcame it (both teams). So overall happy with this will do them if you give us more in the future.

Now from a clan leader standpoint this was the single best thing that has been done for the community in over a year. Any and all builds got to ee and prove that towers don't make the fighter. Both sides had people without tons of adt and sdt something that will never happen unless this continues. Also in your original post you stated that over 1k people signed up how long has it been since that happened? 2011 in the original beta. Good work today now don't regress into that crazy crap again lol

GH
    W.A.R. Senate

3. I feel bad for those who didn't get to war, i do.

But I had an absolute blast. Best EE match for a very long time. All my size builds just a ton of fun.

I had 9 minutes to give teams, give targets, do a brief, but strategy works! We won with an inactive and a slightly weaker roster 

Please do many more of these 

4. where to begin? hmmm. devs picked / made the rosters, ported us to clans to war, wasted 3 hours of our time, just to give us no match a few eggs and a xtal. just another day in kaw. same old broken match system. even the devs can't get it to work .
    my rating  2 thumbs down

5. Very good match ups all wars should be ran that way. Separate the clan stacker from the skilled warriors.

6. Stupid son of a kaw!
    Why the hell you let us regen in the middle of the war. 3-4 people sitting me and i was about to SKO the suddenly 100% full regen.... I leaked that bad. And our opponents were 24 SH why the **** we have 22SH and 1PS and 1 leak build against 24sh. Whats fair here?

7. Redeem yourselves with ASW 4

8. AMAZING MATCHUPS! So close and so much fun

9. Great concept, I applaud the devs for making the fun return to kaw! Only thing which would make more players involved is a few key things:

- More war times
    - Better rewards since there's a lot at stake
    - Possibly consider bigger rosters 50 vs 50
    - Longer wars

10. Seem good matched going on but i hate to stuck in a clan and no match. Let me go out not. Waste my time and to make gold. But i will join the next one again to try it out.

11. Issues OTHER than you looked like monkeys ******* a football?
    Let me think on it and get back with you.

12. Still stuck here in limbo devs wtf don't you open doors so all those screwed with nm can leave

13. Wasted 3 hours ! Banked gold and got no match! The least you guys can do give a lvl of EE along with mith ,eggs and a Xstall ...that's a lot time wasted out of our day...thanks

14. Who said mids couldnt war  it was awesome being able to war again, really appreciate DEVs trying to fix the system. Todays war was great 

15. I loved this war! I'd war more often if we did it like this.

16. best is there is punishment for the inactive. get them ban from join the war . my clan got 1 big inactive hansel. (Revengeful) . it cost us the war . also will help if we have 1 hr to plan.

17. I loved it the only problem is inactives, but no one can fix that

18. That was awesome for people that don't want to have a specific build to war. Please make this a thing on a regular basis. It makes warring inclusive for the community as a whole.

19. We're terribly sorry about the no matches that happened and people being stuck in their clans. We'll do our best to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

20. We lost the war but it was a fair fight. No sh and lb chickens hiding behind sh so it was great. Support for more of these wars of equal strength in the future. No one likes losing but I don't mind losing if it's a fair fight.