INDI WARS PS FIX

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mikejustice, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Do you think someone is going to waste a trill to win a war? You think someones going to enter a war with a trill out to only be able to hire other players in war and then possibly get stuck with a bad ally? That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

2. No support. I used to be ps. You either take the advantages along with the disadvantages and suck it up, or change build. That simple

3. Why not?

4. Also, it is a risk of the build. The mechanic is having gold out makes you plunderable until empty. So why would you allow the enemy to release your gold to make you open to attacks? Again, that is more stupidity. Original PS never had allies, only hansels had allies. So, if you have allies you should be a hansel not a PS or carry the funds to drop the ally and rehire later. PS should not be trying to enter ally LB. That is why big LB spies are all HANSELS. Derp.

The Devs add stuff to the game and fix it, they can't fix stupidity.

5. People have been using the term PS1 to describe a spy build with only one attack building.

A hansel, in its original form is a spy build with one atk building. Hansel was the actual players name that recognized the mechs that it offered.
    *at that time no one had yet calculated what the ratio of spies to atk buildings you needed to have for the mechs to work.

Current day Hansel, is a spy build that has no more than 25% atk buildings. Lands with towers and your castle do not count towards the ratio.

6. A PS1 is not an actual thing.
    Its name would come out as Pure Spy 1. But with the attack building, the "pure" part of the build is gone.
    A PS1, it seems, is just a Hansel with one stable that can be thrown down so they can avoid hits until the sign on again. An effective shield, but a ***** move.

7. One con with hansels and PS is that they have really sucky sucky win ratios in their profile. But is that really a con?

8. dont ask me, im a pa80

9. I've been on both sides of it, it's war, you win some you lose some. If you're goin in as PS and get stripped that's all on you.

10. PS can still throw wars silly person. They just have to not cast the spells.

11. WE JUST HAD A PS THAT THREW THE WAR BUT WE WON ANYWAYS BY 200m.

It was hard fought, never letting go of the win we knew we deserved, smashing the cheaters on the other side to smithereens.

Our clan was Lethal Executioners.

Shout out to my teammates: Chucky, Wild, Lohkie, String Cheese, Runufools, 0nmyown, 73EAST, wAdI, o, crazywolf, barcode, elysian, thelittlelady, -peterwiggin-, why_so_perfect, kabicool, starrysky, wispylizard, modernwarfare, and Noodehl for MAKING IT HAPPEN.

HOORAH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

12. Yeah this is a good idea as long as you can attack a ps in ee

13. Arent most pure spies in ee with allies just hansels who drop their atk building?

14. Just this.

15. xD - Ps1 lets us plunder and not get touched in war, so it's even better

16. Better to not go ps If afraid of getting stripped..simply Sko or bank as soon as ur ally gets hired..Its only fair..

If this is implemented then pure Att builds should also demand that no spy actions should be able to done on them unless they have a spy building up..

17. No support. War as a ps1 if you hate it so much.