INDI WARS PS FIX

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mikejustice, Aug 29, 2015.

2. My idea was for ee only any other time Allies can be bought spell active or not I guess I wasn't clear enough and thought people would understand that part giving the topic is indi wars PS FIX I guess I give too much credit to people sorry for that. ;)

3. Frog please. Its not a PS1.
    I am hereby dubbing that the ***** Hansel.
    The word in front of Hansel is blocked, but I think the kawmunnity has enough brainpower to know what the word might be.

4. If a player was dropping to ps and didnt hide his allies well in advance, that sounds like a player error.

I wouldn't support adding ina dummy proof fail safe for those players.

And i believe op you are suggesting this idea based on that type of scenario?

Not ps that are intentionally trying to throw the match.

5. As it stands it doesn't matter if you are a PS and do everything right as in hide Allies before you match or even before you cast woc I have a ss of your Allies and it only takes me a minute to pull an ally up and hire. And as a PS you have to use mith before the typical time of matchup to get rewarded back. This would also be rectified and PS could be rewarded the same as an attack build. In no way do I want change the entire game just a small part ee. If people don't like my idea I am fine with that odds are devs won't change anyway. If you are a hater I don't wanna hear you complain or cry when you lose because a PS on your side was stripped even though Allies were hidden before matchup. Just remember you are either part of the problem or the solution and those against change or the idea of change are a problem

6. Spaces for those who hate wall of text :p

7. Nah, it's a war game

8. Taking ss of allies is all part of the game osw ee whatever stripping is fair game and not cheating in any way.
    No support

9. EE is war n allies r at risk.....war is war.
    Agree about strip is the risk of goin PS.
    No build gets special treatment IMO.

10. But if you strip people then it hurts their feelings and you get silenced for that :eek:

11. I never have the funds on hand for strip.
    If others do thats fair game after all.

12. Wrong, as I said you can hide allies even when enemy has SS. Case closed. You are welcome to try and strip me just tell me when you are ready SS my allies now if you want I GUARANTEE you still won't strip me when I hide my allies.

13. At Mike

This change is needless its war not Eb's.
    This is not a fix at all when its not broken.

14. @infamous maybe in your tier or 78 bil worth of Allies but as you ug to higher tiers alot of the PS have trillions in Allies can't hide them all as easily as 80 bil or so. I could hide that easily too

15. so you have trillions in allies and go ps, tell me whose fault is that.

16. I might be more supportive of your argument if these Ps werent actually, hansels.

They are changing the mechs of their builds to gain one advantage while fully aware of the risk that comes with having allies.

Again, we are talking about being able to change the mechs of your build why being fully aware of the risk.

Mithing up before the system will count it towards your rewards sounds extremely fair.

Theres nothing wrong with bring new ideas to the table. I respect that.
    I just happen to disagree.

17. I have one question.

Does PS1 = hansel?

I see PS1 who have 2-3 maxed elven temples and claim themselves hansels.

18. a ps1 is a game console which doesnt support KaW

19. Yes they are Hansel

20. It doesn't matter, the top spenders get like the best indie clans.