Indi War Lag

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seth, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Happen here too with 4bar lte connection wld be nice if it would get fixed

2. Honestly I don't lag that much. And I can tell I'm not lagging bad since I tank I have ko'd many people coming up trying to sko on me. If I lagged I wouldn't have been able to do such a thing.

3. I use iPhone 4 ios7 on wifi or on my comp when I track

4. It's still annoying regardless and the issue needs to be addressed.

5. I'm guessing that it's an even spread issue it seems all encounter so therefore it's already fair enough. Deal with it

6. Just because all people experience something doesn't mean it's fair. Like illness, for example.

7. I support font

8. Did you just compare server lag to illness

when the issue is trivial and EVERYONE experiences it then it isn't really a huge advantage for anyone. Yes it sucks during the moments, but it's even enough to make a huge fuss over.

9. if youre not warring against DS/RH, or any clan Ţєαɱ̨şใīɱ WoC's for, including but not limited to; DevilMate Academy, original VVorm clan, Red Paladin Assassins, La Resistance, Ghost Legion, OnLy_f0r_tHe_ShiNY_M3DaL etc., then your cheap ass roomate/Uncle Rufus/your gf's Momma/YOUR MOMMA needs to break bread and cop some mo' better intir-webzs. Or you get and job, and YOU buy your EE xtals and premium intir-webzs. Let Momz chill for a minute.... :idea:

:arrow: Until then, feed me mith, cry in EE CC's, and suffer my lag. :evil:

:cool: #YourAllyHasBeenKnockedOutByTEAMSLiMLosing420MillofThierBeerMoneyGoldz :shock: