Increase max Mith purchase - UA spell

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Arzen9, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Support. Having a spell that can only be bought by ppl that ee is biased against those that dont ee. Especially when those that do ee can use UA against those that dont. If you restrict the sale then restrict the use.

2. Or just ee... War is a part of the game and people just hide from it

3. Lol. Ee warrior crying about pve rewards??? Osw dont give either bro. Ua for osw would be wonderful but those truly fighting in their osw dont have time to pretend to war for an hour 

4. Hmm I'm thinking the devs should add a chance to create mith when attacking someone like the PvP events when you have the bonus item (ancestral possession, gladiator blade) but when another PvP event comes back around make the chance of making mith even higher than normal

5. we want to cast UA when we strip. UA is useless in EE anyways, it was meant to be used in OSW.

6. Ee =/= war

7. Kezzer im thinking you should osw for a change and quit hiding in ee thinking thats war. 1h hour of war try 6months. You think ppl in osw are less deserving. Ive ee and it has its high points but in the end the op is making a point for its sale without ee.

8. Go war you noob.

9. Or just make UA cost 6 mith.

10. Truthfully mith should drop from pvp. I understand it would be difficult because peeps would farm an alt, maybe limit a Max amount per target per day?

I enjoy EE wars, indie, primal, it don't matter, I war for fun. Just wish there was more methods to gain mith, better than clans that no-match just to do Tvp for mith.

11. this too

12. Yes, make this change - and then receive a massive outcry from those who war solely to stock Mith for this exact reason.

Leave it as it is. If you want the Mith that badly then war. Hell, even war together. There's a reason that UA is the price it is. It's a powerful spell. I've never seen an easily obtainable powerful spell in any other game.

As for Mith drops from PvP, I agree with that. The only question is how to make it fair. People will begin making alts, farm another account for Mith, get Mith equip and trash everyone in their stat range - like the build droppers, just without any build being dropped. A spell, like the one in events, would make it slightly fairer as a bit more effort would be needed, but it's still very exploitable. It can't really drop from BL either since those complaining about the spell are in OSW. Farming BL while in OSW seems rather counter-productive if you ask me.

Until a solution which pleases the EE warriors, OSW players and EB fairies alike can be arranged (never), the current system is likely to remain unchanged.

13. Just to point out brock I have been in osw and honestly it was boring. Stripped people and such and it got stale very quickly. OSW does need more rewards but making it easier for people to buy mith is not the solution. Very rare mith drops (rarer than the event with the blade/ap) and in smaller amounts should be a way to get mith through PvP and it's a slower way than EE which means that EE is still the best way to get it but those who don't want to EE have a chance to get enough for the better spells. The reason I don't say equipment is that it would take far too long to grind for equipment with the drops if they are a sensible level.

14. Kezzer for the same reason you say Osw got stale the op could say ee has aswell. I like the idea of making mith drop from pvp even in minimal amounts however the devs see fit. In all aspects of the game their are ppl who expoit sadly its enevitable but surely a solution isnt impossible.

15. YEAH! Make it 10

16. War system sucks, no idea why 1hour war you get to plan at least 12hours in advance or longer, yet 2 week pvp event....zero notice!! Higher Mith spell being out of range b/c trolls team up, use exploits on existing war system. FIT IT!! Best thing, KAW player found solution with out your help, it's OSW, find a way to turn the into a rewarding solution or rank them to find winner. Instead you're shaking in your boots b/c you don't want to change game. Best left here Kaw_Admin just hit reset button you know you want too.

17. No support - ee if you want it don't if you don't ee. It will make it to easy for alts to buy ua for osw - there is a reason devs made only 6 it's being answered previously on the original thread.

18. If you want mith just war....