Incorrect Stat increases on ADT and SDT on new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's just spam feedback until we get the answers we deserve

2. Awesome new event thanks Grant. And amazing response here on this thread as promised thanks so much for that...oh hold on...

3. I've reminded Charlie to follow up here. As I'm not one to touch game design I don't have any update for you at this time, but he will be better able to address the situation.

4. DW, still 3 more days until it's officially 1 month since this thread was made.
    So nearly one month since a blatant mechanics issue was found (abnormal stat increases) and the Devs haven't done anything about it...
    *Swears profusely*

5. Thanks Grant actually appreciate the reply. I'm assuming you are Charlie's boss so I expect at the very least a public flogging for our viewing pleasure. I'm talking webcam, Charlie tied to a splinter ridden piece of wood or better yet an enormous cactus and at least 10 lashes...I'll let you decide if that's enough.

6. This could be an enjoyable watch.

7. Hey Grand, did you know that there's some naked people on ally lb? When is it gonna be updated?

8. Hi folks,

Will be shipping the fix shortly. We are going to adjust these specific buildings. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and we appreciate the discussion about balance overall.

Charlie will be posting an update here when it's done.

If you want to discuss some of the other balance issues brought up in this thread, please make a new thread for those issues and we'll gladly join the discussion.

9. Hi mark.

Can you tell us what sort of adjustments we can expect?

10. Thanks Mark and agreed can you be more specific? I'm hoping it's not just the same adjustments Charlie originally mentions in this post. "Waiting with baited breath and anticipation"

11. Unbelievable...

12. Charlie. Come out come out wherever you are. And we know you are around as you've replied to a diff thread

13. When we are done with adt and sdt, we can tweak other buildings that, to lesser degree, still show similar anomaly. Like Spy buildings, perhaps?
    Finally, can we agree not to be ground for social experiments? This game requires real money boost to stay in BC territory, whatever the reason drives you there. If we chose to pay to achieve higher stats faster, keep it simple and do not mess with "discounts for strugglers". Phone companies do the same by offering better deals to new customers, than loyal ones and they lose loyal ones in the process.
    Do not walk this path please.

14. Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!! Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie oh Charlie!!!!

You think I may have got his attention? 

15. Nah ice he's on vacation with all our $$ we spent already 

16. Lmao Ice.

Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....Oh Charlie....

Happy KAW'ing and waiting all 

17. My name is....
    My name is...
    My name is..
    Chika-Chika

Slim Charlie

#never forgetti your moms spaghetti

18. Charlie out of curiosity is there a reason you are not responding?

19. He's working on a bunch of things which require focus, and I suggested he not to respond until he has the changes out.

20. Cool lol see what I did there? Seriously though thanks Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.