Incorrect Stat increases on ADT and SDT on new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like this idea

2. Guessing my complaint on this whole thing is that as I grew in osw I always needed sdt. Now new lands don't drop plunder like the old lands did. So now I will have to drop sdt on old lands then rebuild by dropping att build on new lands to the tune of a completed osman land?

3. No, sorry, I don't believe your proposed fix in your first post is at all significant. Giving ADT an extra 2-3% stats is negligible at best...

4. Agreed Potato original fix really won't make any difference at all. Charlie if you're going to fix it make it a worthwhile change. We can then continue this ongoing debate I think.

5. I think more realistic would be something like 55% imo

6. Great thread so far guys and a topic that definitely needed raising. I also believe that some tweaking is required to to try and improve the balance of the game and builds, too many hansels make things boring but can't blame people for choosing that build when it plunders so amazingly. Stats for towers definitely need improving but this has to be very carefully considered. The last thing we want is to raise them to high and kill pvp off. So my point of view is that for an attack build like myself that requires high sdt, it only makes sense to build towers on osman lands because otherwise you would become a turtle build if having to use the others and would still not have as high stats. So having to use so many osman lands for towers majorly kills our plunder compared to hansels and your still not guaranteed to be very protected against them big spies. Also how much cs do you lose per building when comparing a tower to a troop or spy atk. I know at lvl10 it equates to roughly 4.5mcs - 5.5mcs so how much is when at lvl20? I'm clearly no where near yet cos my plunder sucks. When multiplying that by say 10 towers needed that adds up to quite a lot as well. Maybe improving the 40% ratio to 50% could improve things but not to a level thats to high to damage pvp.

7. So Charlie what do you think? Uplift across adt and sdt to 55% differentiator across The Abyss and Osmon lands? Then we can carry on the debate on plunder etc...

8. Oh you may have noticed I didn't try to push for my original 60-70%. I had a think and read of some other comments and in reflection that could b a little too high. Over to you now Big C

9. No plunder lol

If defense buildings gave plunder, osw will be effected majorly and not in a good way

10. I still think lowering the cost is a more effective strategy.

By spending less, you make more. This gives it the feeling that you get more plunder, even if you don't. Along with the increase stats, I think towers will immediately become more common. And quite a bit more useful

11. While I agree with general concept, I don't see how it will make towers useful. But Its effectiveness does need to be addressed anyway

12. The stat increase makes them moee useful, the cost decrease makes them more effective and appealing

13. Making them cheaper won't make them defend any better lol

14. Agreed Blazey. The stats need to be increased and Charlie's proposed increase is too small. Simple as that. Increase them and increase them by a considerable amount plse. Thx

15. Have had an opportunity to read over the comments and suggestions and all are viable. While I care about plunder, well ummm who doesn't, I care more about "getting it right". If that means up the defense stats, then do it already. Charlie, I know, like the rest of us, have lives outside of this game / work, but it's been almost two days since your last response. There comes a time when pontification is over and action is warranted. Hence, fix the stats. You can certainly make another forum dedicated to development issues and ideas, and we can all participate in future conversations but concerning this issue, talking is over.

Removing myself from my soap box and I wish all a happy and safe weekend. Happy KAW'ing. 

16. Hey Charlie. So what ya thinking? Next steps please. Ty

17. Towers are stronger than ever before. Less accounts have grown to bc than before so way less of a threat. Not to mention hide ally spell...

18. Says the one with no towers :>
    BTW how is the fact few are BC at all relevant? Similarly, hiding allies doesn't help protect from attacks...

19. I was gonna say something about towers but then I saw the last comment about the hide allies spell and it reminded me of how much I hate the hide allies spell. It's become way too O.P. mith is so easily accessable now that a below average player can hide allies for the eternity of KaW if he likes. On top of that, the monkeys toyed with the spell itself, making the owner of a hidden ally hidden aswell... very counter productive to war and the ever inflating Ally market...Killing Resets was also very counter productive to both of the aforementioned problems.

Now that my off topic rant is out of the way...

Each land's stats should increase relative to one another.

For example:

LL Maxed Tower:1000*
    HL Maxed Tower:1500*
    HF Maxed Tower:2500*
    AL Maxed Tower:4000*
    OR Maxed Tower:7000*

*Not actual in game stats, just simplified to show example.

a LL complete tank should be just as efective, in it's bracket, as a BC tank is in it's bracket

20. Not sure where u got this from, especially since you don't have any towers. I've had adt on a hansel since 2012 and I noticed the opposite for the last two lands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.