Incentive to Non-winners of Estocs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Dec 10, 2012.

1. No support.
    Only thing I would have supported is mith and devs addressed that concern in update. Great you win wars but it was your gamble to war again. You made that choice.
    Some you win some you lose. All fun and fair in war.

2. The I is in TEAM it's in the A hole 

3. There is "Me" in team 

4. No support. people can abuse this easily and plus... get a clan who wins lol

5. Should we get plunder bonuses on failed ebs to? You lose you get nothing that's the way it works.

6. Hmm...dunno what to think. One moment I support and the next I don't, then I do again, then I don't. Totally not sure.

7. Regardless, you have a professionally made thread, to say the least. 

8. No support if your clan loses which most call your FAMILY!!!! You can take some blame to. The members that don't try as hard or have gold out for opponents or whatever obviously need help and you need to help them. Maybe how to war better or grow in between the wars. You and your family need to act as one and learn to work together.

9. This is what's wrong with the world today. It's a war game and both sides can't win. Those statements remind me of little league were everyone gets a trophy. I grew up where one team wins and one looses. Kids these days.

10. No support. Winners get rewards, losers don't.

11. Just read title, but losers lose isn't that the point ???

12. I first read title as "non-whiners" :lol:

13. You lost. Losers don't get rewarded.

14. HERE'S YOUR REWARD
    [​IMG]

15. No support - win as a team, lose as a team.