In Search of Treasure... Dragon Chestplate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THANK GOD. I I'd not want to go through all those pages

2. Can I get credit for the free one on page one of this post. : )

3. Is that a damn butterfly on the smog chestplate? Guess it fits for all the fairy try hards going for them in this dumb hunt.

4. The dragon melee page 88

5. There i one on percyjacksons thread under fan creations!

-AppIe

6. Show the stats....

7. Oh goddamn apple... Are you bi-polar? Going from hardcore trash talking ***** to fairy princess.

8. Page 3 of the "Happy Birthday, Paigeadara" thread.

9. i should get credit for finding on mod page, i did say first, free 2000 dragon eggs please, or the treasure chestplate

10. [​IMG]

Finally found the percy jackson one!! Passed by it on accident 

11. New mods and program changes page 1

12. Already been posted billy

13. ^already mentioned please dont repeat, i migjt not get the credit if you repeat what i said :(

14. Forum code of conduct page 1 first post

15. Why do I care about looks I want to see stats please do this for stats I honestly don't care about looks please :)

16. Snowman, some people (including me) care about both looks and stats. Most likely (hint hint devs) the devs will give out stats maybe 2-3 days before we get our chestpieces

17. Cool you care about it sweet you can waist your time find the awesome cool looking chest plate as long they don't give eggs it's pointless to look for he puzzle (most of there high stuff look good so that's why I don't care)

18. Is this really what I think it is?
    Is this puzzle pieces spread around KaW pages ?
    On egg equip?

19. Reward or no reward, doesnt matter to me. Some people dont have the time to look, today is my only day off work. So i was gonna just poke around for a bit and help out. Like i said stats are most likely not gonna come out till a couple of days before the rewards are given out. So just sit tight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.