IMPORTANT: No More Reset Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 31, 2012.

1. 'This change will be done tomorrow and as a precautionary measure we have disabled resets until the change has been made.'

Can anyone confirm that we cannot reset already or I can still do one last reset?

2. You volley someone up and keep once you keep you are on day 1 (4.5% if they reset)
    Day 15 of ownership = 60% if they reset.

But people will no longer have incentive to reset so the ally market should stabilize and resetters over 10b should be rare not common.

3. Removing the reset bonus isnt help. Since the drop rate dropped to 4.5 percent, thats already helped alot in abusing the system. Why not limit up the reset limit like each acc can go for max reset of 4 or maybe more? Then, those who did more in the past get rewards back. The nobility actually is the good bonus for them. In that way, its more fair for the others and the new players.

Thats my opinion.

P/S : They should have cares bout the newbie and the old school players.

4. Wolf why don't devs just stop resets completly or do you support ruining osw too?

5. FALSE: Only slots beyond 450 (550 if you bought the 100 extra) will be taken away.
    Everything else remains

True

True

True

Yes - As soon as the update is released to apple and approved you will see it.

6. Thats my concern as well

7. Please read page 1 and stop spreading fasle information.
    THEY ARE NOT REMOVING THE RESET BONUS
    It is just not going to be available by resetting any more.

8. Wulf, yes, we have wasted our time. Reset items were special, now they're not. Spam your repeag action button enough and you have it.

Compensate us or we will feel abused and quit. It's that easy. They knew it was a problem a long time ago and did nothing, while thousands of us contined to reset. I'm finally near hlbc when my reset items would make a difference and suddenly pop everybody gets them. **** that, compensate us.

9. @wulf I understand that I don't actually lose anything but if I hadn't done the resets I would be much closer to HLBC and could then pick up the items while growing rather than starting from nothing 4 times over. Ebs can be done while growing but resets require starting again from nothing. I realise some people abuse the reset system but most people work hard and put in a lot of time to get the reset bonuses.

10. I have some concern when you say that those who only did 4 resets "the right way" aren't going to be effected by this... I did exactly 4 resets. I read the first post and am not asking whether or not we lose the bonuses or any of the other question people are asking without bothering to read what's already been explained... And I'm still upset about it. We put a lot of time and effort into resetting. Now everyone else can get the same benefits as we sacrificed for... but without the sacrifice. My question? Where's my amazon kindle shield? It provides stat bonuses but I can't get it. Why? Because I didn't buy a kindle during the promotional period. I didn't meet the requirement so I don't get the benefit. By the reasoning in use right now it should be made available as a random drop... But it's not. The people who have it earned it by meeting a clearly stated requirement have it. This is serious ********. And yes Wulf I know I should provide possible solutions... I proposed one several pages ago. As it stands though? This is still some hardcore ********.

11. My bad i didnt state it clearly. I mean they disable the reset bonus. Its like stopped us who did in the half way to complete 4. Why not just limit up the reset for each acc can only go for 4 times? or maybe 5-6?

12. I played buy KaW rules and earned the extra slots. Just because you big spenders don't have the slots is no reason to take the slots from me. Totally unfair.

As for the long awaited achievements. They are just going to give them away later if they give someone other than the big spenders an advantage.

Unless your rich there is no point in playing this game (except to make the rich guys look better).

13. [​IMG]

14. Completely untrue^
    Take me for example I'm far from rich and I haven't spent a lot of money on this game however I'm in the top 5000 on the lb and am hlbc growing everyday. You should be glad the devs allow fast growth even without spending. Some apps make it so you HAVE to spend in order to get anywhere. Quit complaining people are making more than they ever have before.

15. Kaw,
    Here is an idea.
    When someone resets and come back in the game, that someone comes back at the price he/she costs before the reset, and comeback to his/her owner. The only down side is the owner will have a high cost low stats ally, but he/she can make the decision to keep or drop. That would resolve the 2 issues that comes back over and over.
    1. Less abuse in volley.
    2. Owner is not penalized by the reset.

16. Thanks wulf, take abit of guts to really press yes when prompt to confirm reset lol

17. One suggestion, why can't they limit the amount of times an individual can drop the same ally to maybe 1-3 times in 24hrs instead? Each volley at max gives 1mil? How many 1mil can one gets in a day even with the whole clan getting on it.. Moreover 60% of goldback is already a penalty for dropping allies isn't it?

18. Agreed Homedawg I'm 3400 on lb and I've spent less than 100$ on this game just pro packs and a 20$ Xstal pack or 2 so quit complaining all I've said it once and I'll say it agai. These changes look implemented 2 help the big guys but in reality it's put in place to level the playing field so with that said keep kickin ass KaW devs and also what EBs will have the reset items?? So glad I didn't reset I always thought that was stupid be ways lol

19. Wolf - Having the reset items as an eb drop does not mean anyone has to work for it. Many will Randomly get it the first day, some will struggle a little longer. It's still not the same as taking the effort to reset to get them.

Maybe it's to easy and that may need to be addressed but to take away from work done is not right.

This is not an unfair advantage. Players earned the items and all the slots and it should not be taken away.

20. Wow I really need 2 not type and smoke at the same time lol ;) can u say typos