IMPORTANT: Ally Reset Percentage Reset Return Rate Changing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. I completely agree and have said it in other threads, that we should at the very least get 60% when an ally is reset on us (whether by the Devs or the players deciding to reset) So yes they say we won't lose out when they do sweeps of inactives - that's good. But Devs you also need to fix it so we aren't penalized if an ally resets on us.

You are getting bad rating after bad rating, ppl are stopping the purchase of things from the oracle, vets are quitting - rethink this update and listen to what your loyal customers are saying please.

2. Look, I'm all for NOT making things too easy. It's not worth resetting and completing in 4 days. That's certainly not what I've done with this account.

What you don't want is to turn around, reward the people at the top who've already gone the fast track, and then make it impossible for people who haven't. Kinda sends a mixed up message of 'we are nailing you for what THESE guys over here did'.

You want to stop 82 bill allies (figure of ally who reset on friend after begging for hire) resetting on people? Set a hire figure limit, after which you can't reset. Or introduce feature player has to buy their 'freedom' from owner to earn a 15 day unhirable period...

Or, crack down on the guys who already have more than 2 alts and are volleying themselves sick... (Like you cracked down on botting). Oh, sorry, gonna get hit by 7 guys, all called 'Dave' now....

'reclining-cool-drink-Dave'

'Dave-in-a-box'

'killer-Dave'

'Dave-01'

'sometime-I-wear-a-dress-Dave'...

3. I agree with peace. Because of this. I won't spend money from any of my devices again on this game. And I know a couple more who have said so also.

4. My 2 cents.

I think that with every new development this game becomes less playable.

It started with Epic battles, which I feel were a bad idea. When They were introduced I lost most of my interest in the game.

It was better to get gold from quests, from battling other kingdoms and from winning war tax in clan system wars.

KAW has become a game where clan loyalty is a thing of the past because people clan hop looking for items.

Clans can no longer include members of different stat levels because EB's don't cater for everyone.

People don't want to go to war anymore because who wants to spend billions in pots and just get MITH as a reward?

The only developments I have actually liked is 1. being able to choose length of wars, 2. Being able to choose open or closed rosters and 3. Increasing the cost to start a new clan.

But please, Bring back the war tax!! Allow PWARs to run in conjunction with EB's. Let there again be real war clans!!

5. Oh this game gets sadder and sadder every damn day....wish i still had as much fun as i used to....

6. Agree. Please bring the war tax back. Or, do something to incent war.

7. Every day i ask myself: why do i still play?

8. Community. Forum fun. :)

9. I just dropped a 40bil ally, it didn't tell me before how much I would get or how long i'v owned the ally.

After reading the first page I'm nearly sure i'v owned the ally before any of this even was posted on forum.

[​IMG]

The ally dropped all its stats 2 or 3 days ago so I decided to drop it. This is how much I got back from that 40bil ally.

[​IMG]

Are we supposed to write every ally we buy and date/time of hiring down in a book? That's a joke, more work put on us, writing all this down is a joke.

10. The devs don't give a ****

11. wont that mean u cant 'store' money that means ull always b open 4 attacks it is a bad idea

12. Every move they have made recently was designed to reduce the amount of gold circulating. This doesn't hurt HBLC's at all.
    1. Eliminate system war tax plunder.
    2. Creation of non-sellable mithril.
    3. Increase of the war tax.
    4. Introduction of one way exchange of gold to mithril.
    5. Decrease value of dropped allies.

All these changes make it harder for new players to land complete, and consequently make it harder to get onto the leaderboard for new members.

You can still generate money by building up an osf and oaf in tandem so they can sponge off one another in a non-system war.

13. The end result of this is the dev dont want creativity in this game they want u to play it in a certain way and most importantly if you want to grow give them your credit card number ....

14. I think, when an ally resets on you before the 15 day mark, you should get the following message:

'Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, Nya - your ally just reset on ya! You only get 4.5% back. Because your mum wears army boots!'

That'd be groovy

15. If too much money is being made on allies make dropping them worth 0%, and take away the profit for buying/selling allies.

Who was it that encouraged volleying new players up in the first place? Hmm.

Volleying serves a necessary place in the game. If you want to place blame on why it is too easy to reset, over volleying is high on the list. The way the game is designed new players would sooner quit than stay, thus volleys became popular.

16. They need to change more. I'm tired of resets or inactives 