Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Larger targets don't pay more i noticed.

2. Sure. U pay nice tho Erok

3. $20 says troll and his alts are top 10.

4. So close to top 100, I need that blade back

6. Ss or bs

7. The 3 is too close. Not legit

8. How about devs produce a clan leaderboard? Only favors gained whilst in that clan are counted (to avoid problems of people leaving clan).

Then bragging rights can properly start with no contest. The facts are there.

In future pvp events reward can be given to the top clans as a whole such as pvp bonus or a clan achievement?

9. SUPPORT!!!

10. Kaw_com in the future pvp events rewards should be bracket base say top 10 top 100 etc from 0-5mil 5-15mil 15-25mil and 25+mil cs that way all diffrent size players have a chance at making the list

11. Yeah, I'd love to see you guys at #2, like me on this LB

12. Dude, don't post this publicly, I'm now all of KaWs farm

I was number 4, now that the cat's out of the bag.

13. Pays 3 
    Deff wasnt #4

14. I payed everyone else 16 

You good?

Might now be #4 now, I was destroyed the past 10 hours and had blade for 2 of it. Only gained 400 favors.

15. Correction, you paid the tiny accounts 16 everyone else only got 3-8 *insert moon emoji*

16. Devs, this is the best event so far, amazing effort put in to helping us and the fairies

17. Can you look into changing the dtw part its kinda hard when people are dtw allday

18. Support.

19. I just said some idiot noob ask for my regen time so that I could help them with their eb, then he got mad at me when I wouldn't tell, then told me he'd give me my sword back once he hit 500, hit me 5x during an xtal, and threatened to tell everyone I had a sword, congrats on being a dumbass