Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. I don't care what rewards I get all I want is some good pvp. Heck I've been inactive and came back for this pvp activity. @snowdragon

2. pretty sure i said with plea and blade.

Normal 4. Blade or plea 8. Both 12. How its been entire event.

Edit: found where i said it. Page 19? Quoted below

4. Adjusting your build to what best fits your playstyle is not exploiting the game system. That's like saying hansels, pure spies, ps1s, towers, and any other type of build that affects who can and can't hit them and how and when are exploits. You are free to adjust your build any way you like, there is no exploiting involved.

5. this is probably the best argument stated.

I will add my own point.

Red star. No one can hit him. Is he an exploit build?

6. No because he didn't drop build to exploit wars or a PvP event. Followed through with the main objective of this game and grew.

7. And again... lowering your cs is in no way an exploit. Were it an explain KaW would have to ban almost it's entire player base since people have done it since the game launched for whatever reason they choose. Disagreeing with people's reasoning does not make them exploiters. If it's exploiting to stray from what you think the main objective of the game is (growing) then any type of pvp would be an exploit since it hinders growth and often causes people to get stripped, drop their build to escape pvp, reset, etc.

8. You need to understand that newer players and people who don't have a lot of time to dedicate to a simple phone game often stay low cs for them reasons. They are not trying to "exploit", they are not all crappy or incompetent players. It's actually usually the opposite. Good competent players that know they don't have the time and resources (we all know this game is pay to win) to dedicate to growing into a range where you will always be in the bottom of the spectrum not based off of skill or competence but off of money and time. At lower range some of us players do it so we can dedicate what time and funds we have to the game and still be competative in our bracket. We are not exploiting or doing anything anyone else can't do for free. Alliances and money dominate the top spectrum of the game. Some people don't find that fun.

9. So what fun is smalls doing the same?

10. So thats why you are 1k with skorpios equip and mithril? It's because you're a noob and don't have time to play? I call shenanigans. Tell whatever lie you have to in order to allow yourself the ability to sleep at night.

11. If you can't see the difference in the time and cash investments between a small and a big player, I'm not sure what to tell you. It's like night and day. There is 205mil attack in attack pots alone. That is equal to a build with 4,200cs in attack. A small with no equip or bfa can be competative due to that fact alone and can hit almost any player in their range. Very different as a big where people have trillions and trillions in bfa, years of equip, huge alliances to alliance vs 1 anyone they want, etc etc....

12. You can war for equip or do ebs at any cs size. Not sure what you are getting at. You can get a maxed lvl 10 set of war equip in 2-3 months. It takes many hours a day and years of gameplay or a ton of rl cash to make a large build with all of the bfa you need to even be able to scout some players. Others an remain out of your ability to do any actions on them at all indefinitely. Be realistic.

13. Brand new players can't purchase those top two of any type of pot in addition you have a bfe untouchable to most people your size (aside from others like you) it's the same thing as a lb player dominating but just a smaller size.

14. you can't succeed on those ebs at the size you currently are though 0.0
    And now you say you do spend time whereas before you claim you did not. Seems like your arguements out of ammo. Do tell me how it's any different than an lb ganging up on a smaller lb?

15. I never said I can spend 0 time on the game. You are completely exaggerating. Brand new players can get out of my range in a minute with the coin the gain from hitting any eb, doing the quests, or being volley'd alone if that is what they wanted to do. Also I can hit ebs at my size and most players can whether they do it by just leeching the item phase, attacking with pots, mith, equip, etc.

I'm not arguing with you though you are trying so hard to argue with me.

I never said I had 0 minutes to play this game. I said I don't have the time and years it takes to be competitive in the upper bracket and so I stay small. It's every player's choice what size they want to be in this game. Some may want to grow but might be taking it slow and not growing til they build up good bfe and bfa etc. Honestly it's not really your concern. You should try not to dedicate so much of your time being worried about what other people are doing. That is good practice both in this game and irl.

Most importantly a player is not exploiting by choosing to have low cs. There is nothing you can say to disprove that simple fact. Were it an exploit, them players would be banned. We would not be discussing it now.

16. Hahaha. what eb can you throw pots at with 300 attack?

None.

17. so now you agree it takes no time to get bigger than you currently are? That contradicts your whole argument. Just give up and grow. You said it could be done in seconds , so just do it.

18. Also you should understand that using cs and/or game mechanics to your advantage is not something that small players exclusively can do. There are many builds that benefit from using certain buildings and cs size. An example in this event would be pure spies that have no allies and no gold out. They cannot be attacked or stolen from and therefor cannot lose their gladiator blades while they sleep. They can choose when they want to be open for attacks and steals. That there is closer to an exploit then anything mentioned in this thread.

These are simple game mechanics, not exploits.

19. No one can hit you successfully though except under special circumstances.

20. It's practically the same.