Imperial Blade Mithril Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HaDeS_ThE_NooB, Feb 4, 2015.

1. This my last post on thread

Im sure everyone understands what's goin on here. The people that the update helped of course is gonna disagree.

Well Kaw,

With your 2500-3000 daily users on a good day. With constant updates to favor certains builds and wallet size, i wouldnt be surprised if log-ins decrease 30-40%. I'm still debating on quitting cause of recent favoritism and greed. Good Luck on next patch/update

2. Yesterday I had 25 mith in 5 minutes....

3. Did you enter the lottery afterwards?

4. I wish devs would increase the rate for the last day. It would make them money too so who knows.

5. 180 mith in first two days. Since then...15 :/ fml

6. Could mean you an your target got around the same amount of favors

7. Still getting errors editing My posts -.-

So anyway I was really bloody excited at the prospect of finally being able to buy an offhand or new weapon. Really it was the main reason for me joining event. Last event I made 260ish mith which finally enabled me to purchase the upgrades for my current breastplate to max it. Now I guess not... Really have no motive to chase the event anymore.

I don't ee enough to be able to buy any of those 750mith eq within the next year. And for you saying ee "warriors" worked hard for that eq: gtho of here. I was burning almost max crystals first few days of pvp event, plus using pots and losing pots, and just recently some allies went walking. I think I damn well have worked hard enough for something that is almost exactly as hard as ee. So stick that where it fits....

8. . Not only has the mith rate dropped soo has the amount of favor etc. I've gone full unloads with nothing, where before was at least cpl hits would offer favors. Other than their tweak. Good event. I'm enjoying smashing fury while getting favors

9. Before mith drop I was dropping 24 xtals a day and making around 50-70 mith a day and was in top 10. Afterwards, when the rate decreased, I started making 5-10 WITH 24 xtals still a day. So spending 20$ a day for 32 xtals + 2 imperial so 12=$32 a day. Devs screwed me over with mith drop decrease and with imperial favor increase(which dropped me from #8LB position).

It would be nice to be informed that what we are paying for us decreased instead of it just happening..seems almost like a scam tbph.

Its like going to get a 20oz prime rib and it comes out to be an 8oz sirloin. Yet no matter how much we ask for the prime rib, you imply the 8oz sirloin is just as great.

10. I feel ya dude, i was #7 lb before update now im not even close to top1k 