Imperial Blade Mithril Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HaDeS_ThE_NooB, Feb 4, 2015.

1. If you ee before then you would of read when ee originally came out, you get back what you spent on spells plus a little bit extra depending on how well you perform. This illusion of spells making more is nothing but a illusion.

2. @wolfie

U gained twice amount of war plunder from a small hansel in war not techniqually leaking but u add to opposing war plunder with adp, does that sound like i'd leak in war unless i have 1m adt its guaranteed loss with my noobish bfa, lol

3. A year back from law, and I've never seen you ee. If its so easy why don't you do it? Nice noob eq BTW.

4. Then explain my ee equipment back from season two jenni.

In fact better yet, check the achievements noob they tell you who took part in early ee wars

But you is one for talking, you haven't got any ee equipment equipped on your account.

5. Noob equip? My bfe stands at about 417 mil. Most of it was earned, not bought, season 2 and season 3. And it is no big secret that I did ee wars, I co owned two war clans season 2 and warred daily season 3 in AoC. I am more than happy with my "noob equip", and I venture to say many people would say the same

6. I think your blind then. Last week I started eeing and got a trinket thing, and some hands o.o I'll be there soon.

7. Topic Please, don't want thread be locked. @wolfie u still fail to see my point or just avoiding. W/e though. Thx for ur opinion that favors bigs and the rich

8. Ok, maybe I read that wrong lol

9. You did hottie o.o

10. I was talking to the mutt

11. I've only gotten 5 mith since the event started :(

12. ok, sorry about that. Anyways, back on topic, Hades I think your point is that originally devs were favoring dropped builds, but instead of just making some small adjustments they changed a ton of stuff and now the events favor the huge, pay to play players.

13. I was pmd by someone and told to inform you, your "equipment" was obtainable in a single win. So piss off.

14. Sorta Hotty,

My main issue is i bought alot of adp before update figuring i dont have to war to gain mith for event because of blade. Now that i have all this adp and very lil mith 5 more hours with blade, soo 35-40hrs with blade and only 5 mithril. Thats absurd decrease. This needs to be fixed
    *NoooB Raaaaage* hehe

15. 1. No I won't
    2. My clan I was warring with died mid season due to osw, only places available to me at that time was no name clans accepting anyone with the crap stats I had back then. I did what I could to get something.

Plus you just proven you have little knowledge of ee when you have to be told facts but people.

16. By*

17. Anyways we need to stay on topic Kid, so contribute or go hell away.

18. I've never been paired with a account your size during ee I'm usually the little build when I'm teamed for ee.

And plunder is set to how big a target is, I'll barely make 50mil a hit on your size account or less.

That's why gh was a major problem during the first seasons until when devs nerfed that, a great riot took part because of the fixing of the exploit, pretty much like what has happened now.

19. You've not had any input other than your attempt to make yourself a moron again by not knowing a system you claim to know. Only quoting me, don't be so butthurt because you couldn't have me out of bh.

20. I think the mith rate should be re increased, and with that I'm off this thread. I have better things to do then fight with children.