ImmortalFaze - Racist Against Arabs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HaB__ARAB__Hab, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IlIlIl_XTREME_IlIlIl: Your an idiot. Also nice copy and paste. Proves that you can't think for yourself :roll:

Here are some of the grisly passages from the Bible:
    Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB).
    All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT).
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB).
    But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB).
    If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB).

2. no apology needed everyone is entitled to there own opinion even if its controversial.

3. Everyone needs to stop being so god damn sensitive.

4. Okay first of all you ass there is nothing wrong with being a "hillbilly" a back woods boy or a redneck who do you do you think it is that serves in our military? the rich? The artisans? The politicians? No it's the ones who you disrespect by calling hillbilly or redneck there is nothing wrong with a southern drawl.....

5. Support it's a war game attck him don't make a sob story on forms

6. Amusing 'trash talk' provided no one acts on silliness. Was going to chuckle and ignore..but thought I might ask for elaboration from the A rab being from Lebanon? Seeing as how Lebanon is not an Arab state? Unless you immigrated there? Just curious. He. He....he

7. 6 of one half a dozen of the other ty

8. Am I the only one that noticed faze said Muslim not Arab?

9. Lol.

10. Racism is always charged against americans where its ok for others. For example if a black latin or arab comedian went on stage n made fun of whites calling them crackers or rednecks or fat. It would b considered funny as hell. If a white comedian made fun of others saying towel you would never see them on a stage again after their bood off stage. Pretty messed up system there

11. @ devouring. Actually your example is quite idiotic. Every single example you used is from the Old Testament. Perhaps you should re-read my post, where I fully discredited the Old Testament. 

12. Ya you guys I was kinda in the clouds. Didn't mean that so sorry you guys I'm not racist I promise. And I meant like Isis. I know musslims that are actually really cool, so no disrespect.

13. @ any mod on, please lock this it a threat and we seen what the Muslims do when there disrespected. Just turn on the news. This is a 9+ game should not be allowed here. Please lock.

14. That's all we wanted. Thank you for the appology,

Lock please /

15. Old Testament New Testament? Are the Same thing in my eye. I'm just saying all religion has its faults. But you can't quote something if you are not gonna quote the whole thing.

For example:

Person 1: Lo, let's go guys we can still win round! In Call of Duty!!! Let's go shoot them.
    --------

Person 2: Teacher player 1 said "Let's go shoot them." He wasn't a to shoot everyone in school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.