I'm in a real war lol

Discussion in 'Wars' started by StriderTheRanger, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Ahhh sorry I thought walling people asking for help was asking for help, my bad.

Also this thread was to raise your ego and hope forumers would like you more and so you win the war? Seems that is what you wrote on his wall....again sorry my bad.

2. OP should of just kept to himself instead of trying to get attention.

3. Omg. This is great. It's funny that op says I lost 300mil? I have only lost maybe 5mil. That's if he lucky to have gotten that. It's difficult to lose gold if you don't have any out. I applaud you strider for making this forum. Shows how much of a noob you really are. Take care

4. Classy,

Respect

5. And you say im the noob I have war ZAFT before

6. Why post this on forums? Think we will respect you or something of that sort?

7. 300m  u evil person, how could u do that to somebody. Farming is against the rules anyway.

8. Sniff* whats that smell? Oh that's the sweet smell of pots being burnt oh I love having an alt...no need to grow

9. Why are you farming him, what's he do to you?

10. He farmed me and this was a one on one before a bunch of wanna be forumers think they can pile on

11. That's what happens when you come on to forums and say the stuff you did.

12. I only see one forum warrior here and that is you strider, i prefer to keep my comments out of forums and only come here for a good laugh. Next time you "war" bring more than 2 Adp and 3 sdp.

13. i say farm them both

14. TITRANUS...... BREASTBOTTOM.... hmmm very strange name 

15. Yeah weird people titian talked about doing my 6 year old sister lol I don't think he knew she was that young though