I'm HFBC and I'm butthurt about the spyglass.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II__flipping_ZERO_burgers__II, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Yea right and you visit her with WSP Magic carpet

2. Your comments as a forum troll are so terrible. You think as much as you do this you would be better at it. For someone who spends 18hrs a day playing this game how do you suck so bad at everything you do?

3. I truthfdully would rather have nobody get a reward than everyone

4. Thruthdully  FTFW

5. No support, we all understand that wasting them on 3-4 New lands is pretty worthless with the xost being pretty low to HFBC players, but if you were to use on command, you could save 7.7t in the new lands, and that's ridiculous.

6. Don't get mad at me if you only look for online relationship because you can't stand how you look. If you afraid to get relationship in your area then you must be ugly as pig

7. saved 2.5tril. thanks devs

8. Fair point. Perhaps this is why devs didn't give us the option. Goes to emphasise my point further though that the player gap is still widening. God knows how long it will take for newbies now to get build complete

9. Back to the topic. When Devs give free stuff you should be thankful. They are not obligated to give free stuff but they do so because it helps some to catch up a little and keep them in the game. Most important to thanks devs on every free stuff they give so they don't stop giving. With more dumb ass like OP complaining will affect everyone when they stop giving free stuff. OP so selfish didn't even think what consequences he can affect others.

10. I saved 1.5t on this account (1t land to go) and hardly anything on my other. But I don't care it's free...just sush and keep hitting.

11. Oh no musang says im "ugly as pig". Lololol. Your trolling is priceless. I heard all about your attempts to win over women on snap chat and how much of a sloppy fatbody you are pusang. Maybe you should leave your moms basement and get some exercise instead of playing 30 alts for 18hrs a day. Then you might be able to get a woman half as good as mine.

12. I feel ops pain, exactly one month after my main was finally HLBC.....Devs cut cost of buildings in HL in half.

On the other hand, I just got my final 3 hoarfrost for free on my main..... Thank you Devs.

Lesson from all this? Bank and wait for next release or building price cut. I predict by Christmas 2015, building prices in HF will drop.

Again, thank you Devs for the spy glasses. Now when is next PvP event ?

13. OP. Your name does not fit this topic

14. This guy is so ******* stupid. You can't sell lands

15. Maybe it would make everyone happy if they just gave a set amount of gold.