I'm HFBC and I'm butthurt about the spyglass.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II__flipping_ZERO_burgers__II, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Classic musang troll post, gotta love it. You have way to much time to play kaw and flex your online muscles. Get off your fat philipino ass and get a job and a girlfriend

2. Talking about flexing online muscles, here's Kahn flexing his :lol: :lol:

3. For a guy only have online GF. Good high mighty talk tho. Talk crap while you only have online GF

4. Support. Shouldve been like a build token with an option when to use it.

5. 180b... i make that in a slow day

6. :lol:

7. 4 lands free and war matches better because those close to hfbc got to get it done. Cheers devs. 5 yrs in the game seen plenty of changes, some good some not so, but in the long run you guys have done alright. As for I missed out, that's life bro, you don't always get what you expect but something is better than nothing.  Happy Kawing all. 

8. This isn't an osw thread so please keep all of your truly desperate and pathetic attention seeking to the numerous threads already out there and stop diverting the thread off topic. I won't ask again.

9. I'm on topic why put this in forum about your butthurt being getting free land. New players get same free lands and they may have to use them on first highland. How make you think you are more special than them and get better free deal

10. Ha thats funny. Just kidding.

11. I feel the spyglasses was made for the non HFC people so they have the chance to compete with larger builds.

12. I don't think I'm more special than them. They got a bad deal out of this too

13. This is exactly why they and building tokens were created. Sometimes it seems like the big and rich complain just as much as the small and poor.

14. It was intended to close the gap. I was mad too while I maxed, but let it go. The most expensive 6 lands alone costed me 12T.

But yes I understand where your coming from op - would of preferred to use them when necessary.

15. It's free which one you don't understand dumb ass. How can you get a bad deal on "FREE" dumb ass. Get out of forum if you didn't understand it's free.

16. personally I saved 2.4T on this account. that said spy glass should have been the same as building tokens, give people the choice when to use, just fell lucky for me like others that where onto the last few hf lands.

17. Was clearly a gift for actives to help close the gap.

18. No support stop crying or don't play

19. Has the gap really been closed though? The only people benefitting are those close to hlbc or hfbc. I think the new account promo was a great idea to close the gap and should be made permanent tbh.

People with less than 40 lands and those with 50-60 have been left behind whilst the rest of the players have jumped ahead.

I'm fine with letting this go but I just hope devs bear it in mind for future updates.

20. "Online gf" lol get real pusang. I know her in RL and shes 10x the woman you will ever get. Go on snap chat and repulse a few more women with you sloppy philipino fatness