Im done with KAW

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by FantasyFight, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Who's crazy? Not I said the rabbit.

2. CUBIC ZIRCONIA*

3. Dear Misty..... I'm still confused.... What is this all about???...........

Yup.... I'm still confused

Oh yeah now I remember this is a post about BrookLynJay being a Noob.... Yeah well everyone knows that and just by the way for anyone out there who doesn't know by now... BrookLynJay is always OPEN

FantasyFlight why are you doing this to me??? You know this is not in imjustapaineintheArse and my 69 and a half year plan, you are very much a part of it. Really I don't see how you can leave anyway because the last time I checked that padded cell that you in next Door to Pooooopy was secure....

Luv ya Misty.... Going to Miss you and all the Best with your College...

4. Poopy is too noisy my 10" fluffy padded cell dont even keep out the noise. I found out we are literally in just padded cells there isnt even a solid wall behind all that padding. How did i figure this out? Well i got bored in my cell and chewed my way through all that fluff to find a whole new world on the outside! IM FREE!!! LOVE YA BYSA ill keep in touch and i need my beef! For now cya laterz my BetsyCow!

5. best wishes Misty we didnt know each other well jet but i'll miss your crazy humor too take care

6. Well... I'll miss you. You've always been up to carry on a lengthy conversation with no direction, purpose, or even main topic..

We both are full time college students with things to do and people to meet irl. I wish you luck on your end of things!️

Come back and say hello on the important days, we want to know that your doing well. Your family now.. Face it!

XOXO
    - Your eternal watcher, Kanney

7. Well what about Nando's.... How will I know you have been???

And just exactly who will google for us all at INC. now???

You see unfinished Business...

8. Bysa you silly piggycow with ff gone who's dress you gonna hide under ?

9. We are all gonna miss how you made us laugh. We enjoyed your time here greatly. I will never forget the time you posted those pics of you in a pink bunny suit pleasuring an old man.. That was hilarious.. Your rp was special too

10. i dont know who this guy is. But i always wondered where my pink bunny suit went! You must of been lurking and stole it from me!! Thanks for the laugh haha!

11. I never knew you but, it is saddening to see another Kaw player with a sense of humanity go. Have a great life.

12. You didnt quote my respons :(

13. Sorry lol. Do you feel better now lol!

14. Sandwich with extra mayo for you!!!

15. THATS NOT MAYO!!

16. Cant quote more :(

WELL IT AINT NO TRAIN EITHER

17. Sorry to see you go! But know that you can always have a place to stay at Inc.!!!!!!!!

18. Hope you do great in college ff. Gonna miss you.