I'm Back..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 510, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Hello all,

I am back after taking a two year break.. It was madness. I started playing this when I was a kid lmao, yet some would still consider me a kid.
    I tell you the best piece of nostalgia is looking back at old conversations, seeing how your brain would work haha. I don't know what I were.
    Anyway, I'd just like to say I'm back and I have a few questions..

Is ZAFT still around? Can I join them again lmao

Are Redstar and Silph the greatest, and still here?

Is HTE the best epic battle still ;)

Good times, when you could have jokes with the moderators lmao. Has KaW died out a bit? I don't know.
    Well it will be pleasant seeing you guys around now, many blessings.

2. Are u part of the code name kids next door?

3. Yes and I'm sure they will take you

Restar got stripped and quit . Silph is still around and became #1

Hte is still decent eb if willing to pay pay pay . recent downfall of hte clans .

Devs run b2b events to make money since hte fallout

Mods are a mess . each Dev made account on here

Max cs is around 550m now . all lands are out

4. Hte isn't the best eb anymore. Would probably go to zta, which is only around limited times occasionally. I don't know how good asof or lotl are

5. Welcome back to Kingdoms at War!

RedStar as stated earlier doesn't play anymore, and an account name change to "Loveucella"

Silph is #1 on lb now.

ZAFT is still around, but in mid OSW(;)) so unless you want to rejoin straight into war, I'd find somewhere else.

HTE is good, if you can use more than one seal at a time. I would suggest using 3 at once in an HTE clan if you want to grow. Unless your clan runs HTE often and it doesn't hurt you(money loss).

KaW has died down forum wise, but I think the game in general is still active. WC is booming, and many people just got bored of forums same old stuff. "I'm the best," "your a noob," and etc.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask and again welcome back! :D

6. Welcome back to kaw 1/1. #doesnotpay

7. Welcome back, by today's CS standards you might need to rename from 5 to .0034 give the ratio of Name to stat's change over last few years.

8. Should've stayed on break.. Permanently with stats like those. 

9. Lol

10. Did anyone tell op about the Conglomerate Matrix yet?

11. You're so stupid.

12. Why is that?

13. Silph is #1 on overall lb which has never counted for anything since hire price and battle wins for some reason are 50% of that ranking and have nothing to do with power.

Wooloop has volley dropped the most accounts to his so he is currently #1 on ally lb not redstar since well he sold out months ago.

If you left for 2 years and for some reason found your way back to this and he first thing you asked about was zaft.....

You might want to consider reretiring