IGS surrrenders to TSC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Who-By-Fire, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Doesn't matter about that. You talk bad about my clans, u will pay for it. I am giving you an out to show respect. I suggest you make the smart decision and take it.

2. ??? Should I feel offended , well the respect I showed was I didn't attack "your" clan , I kept with the promise.

3. I'm still not sure how OSun was being disrespectful. Anyway, are we talking about the same guy that thought I was your alt for awhile Sun?

4. @farm
    Your an idiot

5. Lol this will be FUN. GREAT WAR TSC. You guys saved IGS. By eating us. Work that out. Respect to TSC. And to IGS. You guys went like a war horse. I love you goons. .

6. I get it ;) @ soul

7. Great War! Lot's on fun! Thanks a lot TSC. Everyone was bored. Until we had a war. As soul sad, this war really did save us. And to all you goons reading this, we are not easy beats. We will not bow down. WE ARE GOONS.

8. :lol:

I love my clan

9. @ All of TSC. In a lil while, I reckon we will laugh at this. Lol. And at that time, there should be pw's. Surf the pw farming the opens...lol

10. Your welcome in the clan any time

-shadow- out

11. Thx Shadow. I will go. I have a target. He will face me. He will hate it. Why? You can't hit a spy who has no gold...We are GOONS

12. Thanks for a fun war and look forward having you guys in the clan you did great for your first osw and hope you are hooked

13. Lol biscuit I think we r. We all had fun. But we have a list. And checking it 2. Gonna have fun, it's farming tonight.