ig

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sawyYSRr, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Hey saw, You almost done warring bro?

2. Maybe you should reset and go play PIMD instead. 

3. 

4. Top lol. Thanks IG.

5. Well i am german

6. I hate pimd

7. So thats why u randomly farm me today even thought the hitler thing happened two years ago little late ig

8. I don't think they ever said their reasons were the same as mine for going after you.

9. Who cares?
    Just reset and be done with it already!

10. sawyYSRr, since when does anyone need a reason to farm? Particularly a whiner as yourself.

11. No cause this evening i did nothing and jul starts farming cause im in no clan

12. OMG!!! I have been waiting on this day for SO LONG!Iam giddy right now......err mmm....I really am ATM....BAHAHAHA. This calls for a running man on the kitchen tiles right now

13. And brings up a problem up 2 years ago

14. A storm by my allie kmon

15.  Is THAT why I farmed you? Because you were clanless??  No, no, nooblet. LMAO 

16. Well, you did leave way back then, you were leaving for the military. You were asking about it and telling us during a September 11th tribute. You then came back after you left and lied about giving your brother your iPod.

Now iG says you said you're Jewish and blah blah blah. Well it's obvious they're telling the truth. You've lied before, you're scum, trash, and deserve a pain worse than Hitler in little Nicky.

A pineapple shoved in your ass would be too good for you.

17. Right on IGCB! Well said!!!

18.  iG 4 Life 
     We Farm 
     Because 
     We Care 

19. Carebear!!!! I think I love you right nowBAHAHAHA . You remember !!

20. IGCB, iG didn't say he said he's Jewish 