ig

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sawyYSRr, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Nah doesn't hurt.

2. After you can

3. Lmao

Your gold is going to be long gone when you have it out. Good luck op 

4. So since your on why did ig farm me i did nothing to you guys it was only after i applied to elysium (or however its spelled).

5. SawyYSRr you said you were Jewish and accused people of being Nazis, then you said you were in the military and got busted for that lie...now you are German. So which is it or can you not keep up with your own lies?

6. First of all sawyYSRr, don't call me Juls. Second of all, we heard through the grapevine that you started crap by attacking people in world chat that had a German name and you called members of Kreuzritter a derogatory name. Now that I'm trying to be active again, thanks for giving me a reason to be. It feels so good to have a farm after all this time, especially a noob that whines.

7. No first of all i accused someone witht he name hitler in it

8. I was born in. Frankfurt germany moved usa when i was three wont believe me fine

9. I have ne,ver attacked anyone i mean anyone in wc

10. I dont know krutz i dont know anybody in tere

11. More lies because I also remember you opening me and Storm for hits in wc and when that didn't work you got Shadowbeas11 to threaten to strip me down to my knickers and whack my backside. Now how is that working out for you?

12. Even if i did maybe i didnt see the name and looked at the stats so storion the nazi thing is a lie

13. ShadowBeas11 is a noob

14. 2011 wow nnice memory

15. You've been busted in so many lies little one...you've zero credibility!

16. I'm waiting for the noob tears.
    [​IMG]

17. The nazi thing is def not a lie I remember you crying all over walls and verbally attacking those with German names calling them nazi. So you gonna lie about saying you were in the military too?

18. Hell no dude the guy had the name with hitler riech which is offensive im german so wth would i attack germans

19. I told you cuppy cake....Iam gonna chase you down till the end of time in this game like it's my job! Your a liar.....a fraud....and Iam gonna make you pay BIGTIME. Happy Kawing

20. You said in several wall posts you were Jewish as well as lied about serving in military etc SawyYSRr you can lie to yourself...but I know the truth!