IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. This is why sub clans shouldn't get so much power. HeyWTF is a great Man, but there's something suspicious, why would someone sabotage their own members? Although it is the right thing to do, but there must be a reason.

2. WiG and WiT are pissed because he emailed devs about the exploit. Lots of accounts got there gold taken away, except for one key player, which was heywtf. If I remember correctly, he did the exploit too but got no punishment towards his own kingdom. This angered the subclans. Think that's how it went..

3. Problem with Philo and his threads is he only gets one side of the story. Then he leaves out strips and focuses on one failed strip. Don't forget the big strips heywtf,meisha, and nam. If you are trying to mediate you might want to contact both sides not just one. Keep posting half the story Philo it has done you well so far.

4. Why build a sub clan when ig only has 38 members? Not to mention how many of those 38 are inactive.

5. This is getting exciting! :D Keep making updates on this OP!

6. Since in the beginning you said there were other OG members helping Wig/wit. Can you give a list of clans involved and the sides?

7. I love how little you know about all this, Phil.

Keep it up, laugh track. I can't get enough of your 60% truths.

8. @shaz
    Sounds like someone doesn't like Phil. Oh we'll I don't see you posting about these types of things so enjoy writing your own

9. In war there is never a good or bad side there are only sides.

10. TNT, I think he did it to reduce the punishment tht the devs would give to the clan. HWTF used the exploit himself, and in return for reporting iG, the devs let him get away Scott-free

11. What exactly was this exploit?

12. Nvm I just found thread about it

13. Loverboy, it angered the council of whom voted him off council. He refused and thus we have war

14. @bobwon

I agree. The problem is that certain sides only seem it is needed to tell me about strips after the thread is made. Why didn't you tell me about these successful strips? You are following. I can't see how I am at fault for not reporting information that has been withheld from me on purpose.

15. Phil, being uninformed never stopped you before. Don't start now.

If you so much as look at my techno setup controls I left in iG I'll triple your current sentence of farming.

16. @swabia

Since you seem to pride yourself as being an expert in all things iG ( although you couldn't be bothered to help them out in their LR osw), why don't you make your own war thread? I'm sure it will be much more popular than mine and just as truthful as those castle codes you used to push. 

17. Gotta love techno Tuesdays, eh?

18. I for one enjoy these threads. IMO they are more entertaining than the majority of threads i.e. apology, ebs are for noobs, ee matchs are unfair, who is the baddest farmer, blah blah blah threads.

19. o_O Phil wash your mouth with soap Swabia is a legendary god :shock:

#lolswabiayoujustgotburnedbyphil

20. Lol was I being farmed? Thought it was a 1vs1. Got a nice collection of bronze bars which you paid for. Zaft pinned me for three months back in 2012, so forgive me if don't get hot and bothered over the occasional incoming from you. Good luck anyways.