IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Good job to WiT and WiG. Kind of like V for Vendetta lmao.

2. It's entertainment for forums Phil , it's funny how everyone reads 

3. Yes I was wrong, call me the dumbass.

4. Update

Apparently the members of the clan _purgatory_ have decided to try and mediate peace between the two sides. No such luck so far.

5. Where in my comment did you get iG fighting each for Phil's amusement? :/

6. @Booty, seeing as ikko never said that, looks like your the one that thought of it.

Whats that make you?

7. You just didn't comprehend Ikko's post correctly

8. Well considering purgatory and wig players are enjoying hitting me, might as well apply to IG. Lets see if I can get in.

9. Looks like booty_tickled turned out to be the dumbass :lol:

10. @booty You are the dumbass here. The "You" in his post doesn't refer to phil.

11. Hmm, yeah didn't catch that.

12. @booty Yup you're right. You being a dumbass is definitely why posted with a statless alt.

I was afraid of your stupidity.

13. For anybody who hasn't seen in detail what HeyWTF did, I think he spoke to devs about if he reported his members for using the gold exploit they would get a smaller punishment than others. Upon doing this lots of players got off very lightly and 1 account that was innocent had everything taken. A second email was sent an it appears the devs had made a miscalculation and took much more from the offenders and saved the innocent.
    I don't really know if this was correct. But this was what I gathered from the last thread.

14. His post looked different to me..but whateverz.

15. Never thought I'd see a kaw civil war o_O it feels weird

16. @relentless You mean you've never seen family clans fighting eachother?

17. True

18. I can appreciate wigs position, but I don't see what they can actually do to get heyWTF to give up ownership. IG is now saying their new official subclan is IG systems.